ID:72792

Poll: Which game is better G.O.A. or Bleach: Las Noches?

G.O.A 53% (76)
Bleach: Las Noches 46% (66)

Login to vote.

Call me oldschool, but I liked it back when the source was called Dragonball Zeta.
SuperAntx wrote:
Call me oldschool, but I liked it back when the source was called Dragonball Zeta.

umm?
Hrm, I'm going to have to go with 'No.' on this poll. Why is that option not up?
GOA is naruto and BLN is bleach.

Why is this even a poll?
GOA can hold your interest longer than BLN. Plus BLN's icons are garbage.

I don't really like either one but I'm going to pick GOA because I tried it out for a bit, while in BLN I lost interest in the first 10 seconds.
IcewarriorX wrote:
GOA can hold your interest longer than BLN. Plus BLN's icons are garbage.

I don't really like either one but I'm going to pick GOA because I tried it out for a bit, while in BLN I lost interest in the first 10 seconds.

Same with me >_<
I tried GOA but I can't get past all of the lag. Hadn't tried BLN yet but I've honestly never seen either of the animes.

I prefer DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho to their lesser forms.
Games aren't fun when you die every ten seconds...None
The Assassinator wrote:
Games aren't fun when you die every ten seconds...None

Your comment is incorrect in more than one way.
Oh? Correct it then.

-----------------------

I think BLN portrays the Bleach world better than GOA does Naruto.

BLN needs work with it's training and admins though and better development of it's mission system. The grind is rather tiresome and some classes/shikai are easier to train than others, so it needs balance.

I haven't played GOA extensively enough but going by what I have played I think the combat is pretty decent I especially enjoyed the temporary server where we chose a skillset and got sent out to fight :P

I chose GOA simply because I prefer the combat and BLN's admins can be a turnoff.
I agree with Chris BLN's gms are quite a turnoff, unless they can handle their job correctly it will be loosing quite a majority of players.

Also I see we have a tag.
GOA wins because half of the planet is Narutarded.
BLN PWN
GOA is retarded...slow as fuck to uptadate