ID:72798

turf
Title
icon='Title.dmi'

Click(mob/src)
..()
src<<"Checking our database to see if your in our Database Files."
if(fexists("playersaves/[src.name].save"))
src.Load()
src.loc = locate(1,1,2)
return
src.CharCre()
return

PROBLEM- is that i get this error

Infinite loop suspected--switching proc to background.
If it is not an infinite loop, either do 'set background=1' or set world.loop_checks=0.
proc name: CharCre (/mob/proc/CharCre)
usr: XxBloody NightmarexX (/mob)
src: XxBloody NightmarexX (/mob)
call stack:
XxBloody NightmarexX (/mob): CharCre()
Titles (5,3,1) (/turf/Titles): Click(Titles (5,3,1) (/turf/Titles), "default.map1", "icon-x=14;icon-y=10;left=1;scr...")
if(fexists("playersaves/[src.name].save"))

This work?
if(fexists("playersaves/[src.key].sav"))
No, Sadly
Neither of you have been helpful (also referring to Bloody Nightmare). Your problem is that the CharCre() proc has an infinite loop. This is the wrong code.
After Turf Title it looks like it needs intenting once more too...
WTF....Pop is fizzy you was right Thanks and Thanks for the Wondeful Effort Howey!
I didn't even read the error. =\ I just noticed the .save, which I have never seen before, it's usually .sav
Well .sav or .save it really doesn't matter it still functions the same.but i respect you howey your a great contributor to byond and i respect PIF and a few others on byond because of there helping hands lol that sounded gay anyways thanks
Howey wrote:
I didn't even read the error. =\ I just noticed the .save, which I have never seen before, it's usually .sav

Then you shouldn't be trying to help someone with code. If someone posts an error and you just don't even bother looking at it, you're being daft. The error is exactly what is wrong with the code, and therefore should be prioritized.
#128 XxBloody NightmarexX: Bobby so dino is sucking yours and your moms dick is that why hes taking up for you lol or is it your second key LMAO.

After posting this i never thought you could actually talk normal and not be inmature and post pointless comments