ID:72829

Keywords: random
Well it will be funny to see how this plays out. Without bashing anyone or throwing around a bunch of details in short someone has done a review then was banned from said game for breaking rules then said person attempts to remove the review because of personal reasons not because the review was incorrect.

So with that being said we will see how BYOND deals with the whole thing and see what happens. I do not plan on bashing anyone for what they do just saying how it will be fun to watch how it really plays out.

On another side note the last server crash PRPR had was a really nasty one for anyone that did not hear and do care. A large number of files were damaged in the shutdown it would seem so we are still in the works of recovering from that and with any luck we will be back up and running at full power shortly.

Im not really sure WHAT happened but from the best that I can pertain at this time is after I closed the world I turned off the server before the world could finish compiling everything back to normal thus creating a massive gap in the files and damaging a number of them.

I need not go into all the details of what was lost and damaged but needless to say it has been a pain in the butt to repair it all. On another side note the server is running smooth once again after the CPU issue was fixed.

Another few updates on PRPR the forums have been fixed of the few security holes we had that were allowing people inject scripts into our forums. This in itself is a huge weight off my back just because of the fact I was pulling up backups every other freaking week because of it.

Im working on a new website for PRPR itself however with that being said its still in closed testing. The update with any luck isnt to far around the corner I myself can't really say it for sure but I think if Sirus puts his mind to it the update will be closer then everyone things but again this all up to Sirus.. No stress right?

Only time will tell where the game will go but I will keep on hosting and with any luck we will pull out of this.
I'll do my best... x_x
Hello.
You guys ever read this anymore?
Yes but this isnt the place to post unban requests... <.<