ID:730392

I finally finished reading my 450 page book about Unity3D and its 2 languages(well theres another one but C# and JS are the main ones). The goal of the book was to make a Unique game and since the book is finished so is the game.

Volia
here it is.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/DovydasMickus/ survival-island

I know of certain bugs in the game and I actually dont intent to fix them. If you do expierence anything that is affecting gameplay dramatically please do tell me.

Its a pretty short game so dont expect much.
Neat, this is pretty cool -- good job!

What do you plan to do next then? Polish it up or start a new project?
Funny. I got the same book. It's written by Will Goldstone. I'm only on Chapter 4 though. I'm writing it with C#. Seems cleaner than the Java portion.
@Writting A New One

Actually I got another book which is more advanced Unity3D Game Development HotShot. Since this book will teach me more I will start with the projects in that book. Probably wont touch Survival Island for a long while.

@Branks
That book is amazing. It will help you alot really. If you are planning to do something more advanced in C# then after this book there isnt anymore advanced books for Unity C#. I chose JavaScript since its kinda easier and my new book uses it.

Although Unity3D Hotshot is a good book for the advances(so far). I must add that it assumes that you are familiar with lots of JavaScript and well its not easy to make the jump from Wills book to the Hotshot since it expects that you know alot more and/or doesnt explain things well(I cant judge yet since I only got it yesterday but so far explanations arent great).