ID:73091

Keywords: blog, flameguardian, xi
Note: My blog would overlap the text for some reason, if anyone can examine my CSS and fix it for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Well, after having a tie. I talked with some people, and officially decided to have no pixel movement to my new project. No pixel movement opens up more to the game allowing me to have all the pros I mentioned in my last post.
Pros
•The player limit would not limited
•A.I would be possible to add for team games or even different game-types like killing off enemies or bosses
•Changes can still be applied to differ the movement from other Gravity/Movement systems

Anyway, I felt like showing off some pictures of my first stage. It's not great, and the character base is still not done, but it's a start!

So, back to the new game. I am looking for some good ideas for a name. It's of the XI series, so I'm going to put "XI" somewhere in it. I already had the storyline of the XI series is pretty much plotted out, if you're interested in some of it I got it in this blog post I posted a little bit after this one:
http://www.byond.com/members/ FlameGuardian?command=view_post&post=73160

I also am looking for a team! If you're a pixel artist and want to do some work for me, I'm looking for a team. For more information you can check out my ad here:
http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDAction/forum?id=809
The graphical style is very cool. You don't see that on BYOND much.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm trying my best to make the graphics look good, although I'm not that great of a pixel artist :P
Very nice fancy teaching me to code :D lol jokes. Nice though.
Ahah, I could.. Help? And thanks. :)
It takes a lot of time to draw enough things to make a world look good. Nice work, it's looking very professional so far.
Wow. Nay-3? And no bad comments. If you want to say my work is bad, so it to my face please. :(

@Kaiochao: Thanks. I like trying to add as much as I can think, it's a bit of extra work. But it makes the world look a little bit nicer :P
That looks great! I like the transparent clouds in the foreground passing in front of the player!
Flame, I'll tell you to your face that your work is bad!

Total sarcasm included!
Flame Guardian wrote:
Ahah, I could.. Help? And thanks. :)

That was unexpected haha. Well i've added you on the pager. :)
XI - Dr. Wuun's Lair
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fix battle fury. it looks awesome but campaign doesnt work and stuff my freind showed it to me and i really want to play it.

P.S the post is on this page because i couldnt find another blog.