Pokemon Hidden Galaxy

by Roflmao1298
Pokemon Hidden Galaxy
Do you think you have what it takes to become a True Pokemon Master!! Alpha Version is active
ID:73135

Pokemon Hidden Galaxy

Announcements

This is a Test Server so everything is not in.... when this message is deleted thats when the real server will be up

Teams:

Team Heroes: A good team of Pokémon

Volcanic Destruction: An Evil team of Fire type Pokémon

Ghost Gang: A team of Gengars

Team Rocket: An evil team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Magma: An evil team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Aqua: An evil team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Galactic: An evil team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Catch'Em: A good team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Solar : A good team of Pokémon

Squirtle Squad: A group of Squirtles

Pichu Crew: A group of Pichu

Team Eclipse: An evil team of Pokémon

Team Hunters: An evil team of Pokémon Trainers

Team Rangers: A good team of Pokémon Trainers

Bonus Teams:

Team Cipher: A evil team of Pokémon Trainers that makes Shadow Pokémon

Team Snag'em: A evil team of Pokémon Trainers that steals Pokémon from other trainers

Houses:

If you want a house it will costs 2.5 mil for a small 4 mil for a medium 7 mil for a large and 10 mil for a mansion. If you want to have roommates that person or yourself must pay 500k.

Gym leaders:

1.Rock Gym leader: Open

2.Flying Gym leader: Open

3.Dark Gym leader: Open

4.Voltage Gym leader: Open

5.Fire Gym leader: Open

6.Grass Gym leader: Open

7.Water Gym leader: Open

8.Psychic Gym leader: Open

Rules:

1.Don't ask for GM! Warning, mute, ban.

2.Don't Spam anything! Jail/Mute, then ban.

3.Don't ask for a Rank. Ex. Gym leader, Org leader, etc. Check forums for the date of when tryouts are. Warning, mute, boot, ban.

4.Don't cap in OOC. Warning, mute, boot, ban.

5.Don't disrespect GMs. Why would you disrespect GM's and they have powers plus they are here to help you. There is no reason for that! (Depends on GM)

6.Don't ask for locations of Pokémon in maze or give locations. Warning, pwiped char, ban.

7.Don't abuse bugs tell me or any GM right away. pwiped char, ban.

8.No Spawn Killing this includes attacking/killing in the pokemon spawn town.

9. Never give out ANY info. About Legendary Locations! Mute/pwipe, ban.

GM Rules:

1.Don't Abuse. (Warning, demotion, fired)

2.Don't Overuse Announce. Warning, verbs taken from you.

Current GM's

1. Roflmao1298-Owner

2. Miles00-Owner

3. Timmy565-CoOwner

4. Thampboy38-CoOwner

5. Jonny_test_718-Head Administrator

6. Nwj

7. Golden Boy

8. Love Intervention

9. Maskedboy

Pending GM Requests:

1. Kinglordz

2. Julian96

3. Willowk

4. Golden Lucario

Check the forums if you wanna know when the game will be up. Play our Game!!!!!!
ima be the host...so yeah....ill host it every so often
hi cool game 10/10 but where are the pokemon ??? i can icon so if you need pokemon icons i will give you them but i will like to be a gm or somethink
Lucy_uk wrote:
hi cool game 10/10 but where are the pokemon ??? i can icon so if you need pokemon icons i will give you them but i will like to be a gm or somethink

the game isnt quite finished all we need done to it is to code the pokemon in and then the game will be released so if u kno anyone that can code (pokemon) then let us kno so we can get this game done and hopefully release a good game for everyone to play. btw if u do help with the coding of pokemon you will get Admin status. (above GM)
Roflmao1298 wrote:
Lucy_uk wrote:

the game isnt quite finished all we need done to it is to code the pokemon in and then the game will be released so if u kno anyone that can code (pokemon) then let us kno so we can get this game done and hopefully release a good game for everyone to play. btw if u do help with the coding of pokemon you will get Admin status. (above GM)

ok
Sorry I can't get on(Connection problems >.>)(using wii right now lol)
lol aw man this would have been a fun and successful game but I have to shut it down for now....... >:D
Roflmao1298 wrote:
lol aw man this would have been a fun and successful game but I have to shut it down for now....... >:D

For Those that still read this o.o jk lol
Pokemon Hidden Galaxy will be coming out next Month.... For those who wish to play earlier There will be a test server so you can get a general idea on how the gameplay will be....Well I hope You all have fun!
We need a back up host too
Rofl since you won't talk to me in pager or TV then I shall say it on here. I made a Theme Song for the game on Piano.
Miles00 wrote:
Rofl since you won't talk to me in pager or TV then I shall say it on here. I made a Theme Song for the game on Piano.

o.o u already told me that o.o
and um does anyone know how to code?
If so let me know cause I need some major help