Thank you so much, that PIG looked exactly like me :D and i really did love the hat :D thank you again :D
Happy birthday Teka. I haven't been paying much attention to the BYOND forums lately either.

How old are you now then?
Happy birthday Teka!
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thank you so much, that PIG looked exactly like me :D and i really did love the hat :D thank you again :D

The pig was the warthog general that you made an edit of :(.
Thanks Adam!, Thanks Andrew, and i did think that anyhow Mega :D

I'm the old age of 24 :O
I must say i've recieved some awesome drawings XD

Well I can not draw so I think I will just say happy birthday teka and move on. Have a wonderfully Happy Birthday Teka
Thank you Chumble, that is appreciated! :D
Happy birthday Teka! I'm still here. Lol
Albro! you are :D hope your doing alright, and thank you :)
Happy birthday, Teka! Don't let those errors get ya down! I had tons on Storm2Byond and I just decided to think outside of the box and brainstorm.

Sometimes you can't implement certain things and have to accept it and move on, so good luck on your projects! I hope to see them complete!
Happy Birthday Mate ^_^

and yea, I was hoping to pick up a copy of L4D2 at one point in time... but of course I am still adjusting to the recent move...
Old man just got older =) Happy Birthday
HBD Teka!
Happy Birthday
happy birthday panda
In response to Avainer1
Avainer1 wrote:
happy birthday panda

panda?
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
and yea, I was hoping to pick up a copy of L4D2 at one point in time... but of course I am still adjusting to the recent move...

Meh, I tried L4D2 for the first time last month and it didn't impress me. I prefer my shooters to be a little more tactical which is also why I don't like CoD. That game is so far from tactical it's ridiculous.
Thank you Prox, i really appreciate that :P

Thank you Object, i may get back to my game eventually, but not for now atleast :)

Thank you Gogeta that'd be cool, online play is pretty fun xD

Thank you Scryus :)

Thank you Death any!, haven't heard from you for a long time.

Thankyou Avainar is panda.... meant to be... pretty awesome normal dude almighty?

No wishes form you ET :(? but yeah i can understand your opinion on l4d2, I got the game specifically to play with some friends, I can only really enjoy the game with a full team of friends with headsets otherwise it wouldn't be for me either.
I have both the l4d's but i prefer Dead Island...its an amazing game even in solo mode.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6