ID:732896

Keywords: base, icon
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg100/ scaled.php?server=100&filename=completever.png&res=landing

Okay so I have some questions I want to ask about the base I made. Should I change the perspective(Its not for a sidescroller, Should I add more detail such as abs? Do the feet look weird O.o? Does the shading need improvements? Is there any questions you want to ask?? These are the questions that I need answered D:
Looks like a good start. Since it is stylized and rather cartoony, I would not go for more detail and stick with the smoother cel style shading. The feet look a little blocky, but nothing I would spend a great deal of time fiddling with. I would take a minute on the perspective, though as it looks partially side view (upper body head) and partially raised (legs). But that may just be the leg positioning.

Get some movement animations, some clothing overlays, and get that sucker rolling!
Well, I don't think the other was bad, was his left foot raised a bit? That's what made it look a bit off on perspective, I think. This one has a clear perspective!
No the left foot wasn't raised, was suppose to be standing but as long as this ones better ^^
I think it'd look best if the bottom of the foot in the first version was straight horizontal. It looks weird or raised because of the angle it's at.

The second version looks like he's arching his back and sticking his stomach way out. If that's what you were going for, it looks fine, but the first one is more of a natural pose.
I would agree- the second is a very tense pose. But the foot placement looks much more natural.

Made copies and the original, might change the foot placement. Choose one make suggestions etc... :P