ID:7331

I doubt many of you watch football, but to the those that do:

Patriots are the best team in the NFL right now, they know how to turn on the jets are the best time. They WILL win the Super Bowl this year and will keep going until a disaster strikes, or simply a better team appears. You can quote me on it. They will most likely face the Seahawks or the Panthers in the Super Bowl and will win by a TD or two.

And a quick thanks to Andersog for buying my membership a month or two ago.
Yeah, they wrecked the jaguars today
Pats are going to win by much more than a td or 2!
Pats suck...They aint getting past either Denver or the Colts.
Yeah right, pats are going to go verse pit after pit beats the colts :P
You all are saying that they suck because you don't like them. Face the facts, they're better than Pitsburgh, Denver, and Colts. Belicheck + Brady are 10-0 in the playoffs.

And to Derek, Pats always win the Super Bowl in a close game even when they are better. Don't know why.
I didnt say they suck O_o I said the opposite
I meant Alexis =/
Bengals all the way...
You all are saying that they suck because ... I meant Alexis =/!!!
NO -insert team name here- will win duh
Bengals wont go far without Palmer. Derek, stfu -.-, and Orgo you're not funny.
Pfft, ill own you, and I know bengals suck
Thats fucking Bullshit, First postseason Pass by Palmer..66 yard BOMB..then Tears a ACL...They were my pcik..and now it's over.
Yeah, the only reason the Bengals lost was because Palmer got injured. =/
FUCKING PENIS ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!!!!!! Besides I have told you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time's already, Colts VS Seahawks in superbowl, Colts will win the superbowl. Now add me.
Rage's a fag. And it's a fact. Cause an Asian said so.
WHAT NOW? Rofl Pats suck.

WHOOOO
Broncos tappin that ass! They gonna win the superbowl too. Tatum Bell will break a game changing run against the Bears in the superbowl, and they will win. Tatum Bell gets MVP. (I'm a Cowboys fan, so now I'm not bandwagon riding)
OMG football? Is that the game were highly sophistecated europeans dribble a ball with there foot showing fantastic skill and kick the ball with extreme prejuidence? Why thats the Game of men!!! Good choice rage, good choice.