ID:73354

Keywords: are, gay, if, nay, you
add [email protected] or post in this post or whatever. Last closed testing was fun but would like more people.
I am still one, right? I don't go on msn all that much anymore...
To what style of game? And those keywords totally don't fit the description. And from looking at your blog, I'm going to say it's an Anime game. So I'd probably not be interested.
Yeah it's an Anime game. I'm not so interested in Anime anymore though. Well haven't been for 2 years but it is a fun game. And Howey yeah I guess I'll just page you.
You should work on an original game. Don't be like the other 90% of BYOND that makes Anime. Original games are a lot more unique, and funner in my opinion. But hey, that's not what almost everyone else on BYOND thinks..
We realise that an original game would be fun to make, but we want a game that people actually play. I think it's the group dynamic that makes a game fun to play when you have plenty of competition and other players to create a community with and have fun with, thats what makes games fun, not originality but the people that play and BYOND anime has alot more players than every other genre.
I would if we haven't already finished 85% of it. But yeah although the actual idea isn't quite original the general gameplay is. Also the game is all coded/iconned from scratch.
King-manga-man wrote:
We realise that an original game would be fun to make, but we want a game that people actually play. I think it's the group dynamic that makes a game fun to play when you have plenty of competition and other players to create a community with and have fun with, thats what makes games fun, not originality but the people that play and BYOND anime has alot more players than every other genre.

Every Anime game is very alike. Stepping outside the box makes you a real person, not just a follower like most of the community. The Anime community has the biggest lack of maturity, although there are some good people in there. I find it's mainly 10-13 year old's that just love Anime and not the actual work put into a game.

If you make a good and original, unique game. Than I can guarentee you will find players, maybe from different communities. The Anime community limits you to Anime fans, but Anime games are somewhat like Action. Meaning you can have multiple fans from different communities... But you do what you want, be like everyone else.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I am Yoite of Nabari i was wondering if you can unban me.....i was baned for hep "abusing" well i was fr 2 mins then i stoped and asked something about the game which is not help abuse i really needed help, and i would love to join i would be the pixel art maker i quess i'm kind of a pro i really don't know some people say i am. I'M TALKING ABOUT NNG
Unless you make money from it, you can't be considered professional.