ID:7336

Dungeon Dice Monsters Online

The first version is now being hosted on our own server. Although still considered in the beta phase the game is fully playable with 124 dice and all the standard features. Tag-Team and Battle Royal modes have also been added as well as an interactive tutorial mode that should help players become familiar with the game and interface.

We still have plans for more additions as we update, the priority now is to ensure the game is stable.
Well thats cool, ill try it some time. Good job!
Awesome job!
Just a heads up, you spelt strategy wrong on your hub entry.

"An online inspired version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! stategy board game."
Thanks.
I demand to know why i was permanently IP banned from duel monsters online and dungeun dice? im not here to hwine or anything but id really like to know why i got banned and if it really is permanent ban.
I demand to know why i was permanently IP banned from duel monsters online and dungeun dice? im not here to hwine or anything but id really like to know why i got banned and if it really is permanent ban.
This isnt really about Dungon dice but, could you make Card demo were you click on the card then it summon in front of you and it has hp and power.
Just saying that I dig DDMO..i look forward to future updates.
Hey, I quit BYOND for about 6months and when I came back I was banned from every DMO server. If you please can unban me because im back on BYOND and I used to play this game a lot.
Thanks.

P.S. I know this isnt the DMO forum but im not a member and I can not post in the next DMO forum.