ID:73935

Well, since there was a "BYOND Action Game List Cleanup" a couple months ago. I think this "Cleanup" idea should be done on a bimonthly basis(every two months).

I have prepared a list which I will try my best to keep accurate and personally check up on every week to make sure it remains correct and efficient. For more information on the list you can simply visit:
http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDAction/forum?id=812

Now, each process of clean up will take two months to complete. The three steps are the list and warning statement, the warning period and than the clean up.

It starts of with the first of every second month, the list will be brought up to everyone's attention. If you find your game on the list, it will be your responsibility to try and fix why your game is not fitting the guidelines, if fixing the problem is impossible you than can ask for your game to be removed instead.

As well to the list being brought up every second month, this will also be when the warning period begins. I believe this period of time should consist of 4 maybe 5 weeks. After the 4-5 weeks, if your game still does not fit the Guidelines, it should than be removed from the BYOND Action Guild.

The second last week, just in case anyone didn't know about the cleanup or that their game was stated on the list. There will be another blog post to help make sure everyone is aware. After that week, any games that still don't fit the guidelines will be removed.

Now, just so everyone understands completely, I have written up the step-by-step example of how the process will work starting next month.

Example
July 1st: Blog post stating that the warning period has begun, and showing off the list.
July 21st: blog post stating that it is the last week of warning period.
July 29th: Cleaning process begins and ends. All games that didn't fix what the guidelines desired, are removed from the Guild.
All of August:Update list weekly/bi-weekly as usual.
September 1st~: Repeat...

Now, I'd very much like to take full responsibility to this, I would of preferred to ask a higher member of staff to go through with this although I couldn't really get in touch with neither due to lack of contact methods. So leave a comment if you're in favor or do not like the idea.
I don't find any faults in it. I like the idea. It's also good that you're taking responsibility in it. Way to be active in the guild!
Yeah, I really wish this guild was more Active. I mean, players-wise we got the 2nd least amount of players out of all the guilds. I wouldn't be certain how active the other guilds are, but it feels like a ghost town in our forums :/
Sounds like a good idea, and a fair way of handling it.

If you're willing to do the work, more power to ya! Of course, I'd be glad to help in any way I can :)

Also, if you ever need to contact D5 or myself, a post in guild discussions should be enough to grab our attention. Or if we seem to be MIA, D5 has his email listed on his blog, and a comment on my blog should be enough to find me.
Alright, sounds great! If I need any extra help, I'll be sure to contact you guys. I'm normally not absent for long periods of time but I may be for some of the beginning of this summer. If I'm absent for a time that's important, I'll make sure to contact you or D5.