Battle for Earth 2

by Pemalite
Battle for Earth 2
Battle for Earth 2
ID:73973

Let me start by saying this game is far better than DBZ:DA for several reasons:

1-This game has a clean hub.
2-This game has a clean and organized skin.

However, their interface is the same as BYOND 3.5 wich is a negative point.

Just like all Dragonball Rips, you login, pick a race, and off you go...

My race this time is the great Hatchhyack, the one we saw in Dragonball Z movie, the 20th...

After logging in you get challanged to make a review by Vegeta, a retarded player..

I started training and I quickly learned that the Hatch (let's just call it Hatch) race trains by standing still. I quickly achieved the Snot Rag rank wich is a good thing because now I have moar 50 Zenni =D.
Training is awfully boring (just like all DBZ Rips out there...) So I asked to be killed so I could take a look at the paradise.

Contrary to DA, this game has a Snake Way for you to walk on, and guess what ? This Snake Way actually has original graphics (or so it seems...) And it has 4 Kais: North, South, East and West (All from HU).
I was revived by the North Kai. Kai planets also seem to have some kind of originality...

I haven't played that much, but this is a *nice* game, with nice players. All I can say is: This game deserves to be in the Anime more than DA...
A original Basse and a new grass icon would do the job ;)

SPAM !
Nice.
Danny Roe wrote:
Nice.

Wrong button =/
Ok This Review Fails Fully

Let Me Correct A Few Things For You !

Originality : 7-10 Or 8-10

This is any elysium based game , There is so MUCH of diffrence Mr.Nutter Cake(Cybork) and you give the orignality a poor rating of 3.
BFE was from elysium PEM put all his life in it & made it TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE and after a few more updates he went to BFE 2 , Now Do you Still Rate IT a 3 ?. Correct That Mr. Nutter Cake.

Gameplay : Its Much Better In Various Ways , The PvP concept might be the same but there are alot of others which are not. Lets take this if anybody gets a dragonball and enters the safe zone you can kill him , which makes it sleek , you dont find this in most dbz games , If you kill a player you can get his Zenni Crystal & TP Crystal.Crystals of all kinds will be shattered once in a day atleast , These crystals of various colors each give you different stuff for finding them. Do you see this in Dbz games ? Nope. & there are alot of things which i can tell you but wait ... Then i'd be the One With The TRUE review.
Lmao You Fail Cybork , Nutter Cake Redo The Review & btw you dont write a review after just playing the game for 2 mins you play it for a month & see what is in it then truly write what you feel about the gmae YOUR REVIEW IS COCK AND BULL

Tuda ,
Domnic.
Actually play the game before you make a review about something. In the time it took you to play, you were writing this review so I suggest you simply don't badmouth it. In other words, don't talk about something you haven't played that long.
Shadowdestroyer1 wrote:
Actually play the game before you make a review about something. In the time it took you to play, you were writing this review so I suggest you simply don't badmouth it. In other words, don't talk about something you haven't played that long.

I don't need to play a game for 2 days to make a review out of it...
Domnic wrote:
OK this Review fails fully

let me coorect it for you

Originality : you must give it an 8 or 7 atleast because BFE 2 is BFE which is from elysium pem did alot of work on the game to get BFE & when a few more updates were done it went to BFE 2 , & there are alot of things your wrong at so plz coorect it , this game is one of the best & ur like one of the worst in reviewing. redo it.

Elysium=Rip

It's true that this game is a rip, no where has it been said that it isn't.

Although, it has been worked upon alot and changed from the original source it was created from.

It might have been best for you to play a bit more before reviewing it, there's a lot more features than what you've mentioned here, and you would know it if you had spent more than a bit of time on it.
You didnt mention anything about the smartly laid out zenni system, the ranks that help improve the game(maybe your just pi$ssed your a snot rag),the crystal events and the fact you can fight a bot in the arena, and the guild house originality that lets you buy items and people for you guild house.(you would have expierenced this if you had played for more then an hour)
Okay Cybork Just Quit Your Reviewing , 1. It fails so hard , 2. You review games you play for a couple of minutes , 3. Why not review your RIP , okay anyone can point out Your Game Looks Like ALL other DBZ games but they'd give the edge for BFE , 4. Oi nutter cake , noob redo the whole thing.
Domnic wrote:
Okay Cybork Just Quit Your Reviewing , 1. It fails so hard , 2. You review games you play for a couple of minutes , 3. Why not review your RIP , okay anyone can point out Your Game Looks Like ALL other DBZ games but they'd give the edge for BFE , 4. Oi nutter cake , noob redo the whole thing.

How is that constructive =S ?
_<

OMFG CYBORK YOUR THE WORST EVER
I may haven't played that long, but while I played it I am sure it's a nice game. However, the fact that it's a rip ruins it all.

"I haven't played that much, but this is a *nice* game, with nice players. All I can say is: This game deserves to be in the Anime more than DA..."

I think you people would be happy if I said this is THE BEST game on BYOND and gave 10 at all.
Why not do it ? noob.
Domnic wrote:
Why not do it ? noob.

Banned.
DA's kids can comment.
Mentally challanged people can't, sorry =/
No, people are more annoyed that you come on and play for 10 minutes and make a review based on those 10 minutes.

I'm sure the fact that it's a rip brings it down a notch, but you could have spent more time with it. This game is nothing more than a hobby or project for the owners to play around with, helping them learn as well, at least thats how it started out as.

I think everyone should stop flaming him, just rate the review(either nay or yea) and leave a comment that isn't a personal attack.
Jaxandalan wrote:
No, people are more annoyed that you come on and play for 10 minutes and make a review based on those 10 minutes.

I'm sure the fact that it's a rip brings it down a notch, but you could have spent more time with it. This game is nothing more than a hobby or project for the owners to play around with, helping them learn as well, at least thats how it started out as.

I think everyone should stop flaming him, just rate the review(either nay or yea) and leave a comment that isn't a personal attack.

I made this review out of boredom so...
Boredom or not, you should have played it for more than 10 minuets, still BFE and BFE 2 was more of a learning experience, the game was just the side-effect, and out of that will come Project Revolution.
Pemalite wrote:
Boredom or not, you should have played it for more than 10 minuets, still BFE and BFE 2 was more of a learning experience, the game was just the side-effect, and out of that will come Project Revolution.

It's a nice game. I just can't give out 10/10 just ffs.
Domnic wrote:
Why not do it ? noob.

Who's the noob you fucking prick. It's just a review, you don't have to get mad and call him a noob.
Page: 1 2