Battle for Earth 2

by Pemalite
Battle for Earth 2
Battle for Earth 2
Cybork wrote:
Pemalite wrote:
Boredom or not, you should have played it for more than 10 minuets, still BFE and BFE 2 was more of a learning experience, the game was just the side-effect, and out of that will come Project Revolution.

It's a nice game. I just can't give out 10/10 just ffs.

No one is saying for you to give it a 10/10... Just that you should have spent a bit more time on the game before reviewing it. This review is basically on Elysium or the rip the game was originally based on with a few changes, there's a lot more to the game than what it used to be.
I honestly think you should stop reviewing games that you've only played for ten minutes despite it being a rip. The review is poorly made and doesn't clarify ALL the features of the game, or go into detail on what's changed and what isn't changed. Even I can make a review out of boredom and still be able to describe what's different about BFE2.
Damn first my game and now this game uh? God I would wonder what you would rate your game? If All your going to do is run around crying that ppl dont like to play your game and no one cares if its on the amine guild then go head. Everyone see the truth. And BTW if your are that angry with rips... why dont you take down your game... since it is a rip.
Theonethegame wrote:
Damn first my game and now this game uh? God I would wonder what you would rate your game? If All your going to do is run around crying that ppl dont like to play your game and no one cares if its on the amine guild then go head. Everyone see the truth. And BTW if your are that angry with rips... why dont you take down your game... since it is a rip.

Yes
Cybork wrote:
Pemalite wrote:
Boredom or not, you should have played it for more than 10 minuets, still BFE and BFE 2 was more of a learning experience, the game was just the side-effect, and out of that will come Project Revolution.

I never stated anywhere for it to be given a 10-rating on anything, just that you spend more time looking at the intricate details that have been put in play, it also shows you know very-little about the original Elysium source if you cannot notice how dramatic the changes have been from the original Elysium 2 base.

Plus calling a random player "retarded" in a review just shows that your review has very little ground in actually being worthy.

Plus I have noticed everyone is defending BFE 2 and this review which is nice to see.

I just wish for you to spend more time on games you play, going into more detail about it, I couldn't care less about the score as long as it was an honest, descriptive review, instead of your experience in the first 30 seconds of game-play.

I mean, there is no information about outer-space, any of the original quests, beams+beam struggles, Arena NPC fighters, the Guild Housing system nothing like that.
Pemalite wrote:
Cybork wrote:
Pemalite wrote:

I never stated anywhere for it to be given a 10-rating on anything, just that you spend more time looking at the intricate details that have been put in play, it also shows you know very-little about the original Elysium source if you cannot notice how dramatic the changes have been from the original Elysium 2 base.

Plus calling a random player "retarded" in a review just shows that your review has very little ground in actually being worthy.

Plus I have noticed everyone is defending BFE 2 and this review which is nice to see.

I just wish for you to spend more time on games you play, going into more detail about it, I couldn't care less about the score as long as it was an honest, descriptive review, instead of your experience in the first 30 seconds of game-play.

I mean, there is no information about outer-space, any of the original quests, beams+beam struggles, Arena NPC fighters, the Guild Housing system nothing like that.

YOUR players are defending BFE2 everyone with a brain criticizes it (look up)
Uh, I have a brain and I criticize the game for being a rip, but at least I would spend more then ten minutes surveying the damn game before I made a review, it just goes to show that all you're doing is trying to fit in with the cool kids and with that stupid "Walmart of lulz".

The game owners are definitely thinking about becoming original, which is excellent, unlike you who criticizes other rips even though you have a rip yourself, which shows how much of a hypocrite you are.
0bby wrote:
Uh, I have a brain and I criticize the game for being a rip, but at least I would spend more then ten minutes surveying the damn game before I made a review, it just goes to show that all you're doing is trying to fit in with the cool kids and with that stupid "Walmart of lulz".

The game owners are definitely thinking about becoming original, which is excellent, unlike you who criticizes other rips even though you have a rip yourself, which shows how much of a hypocrite you are.

I actually liked this game. I think that if it had more originality it'd be an awesome game, however, their reaction to the review let me with nothing to do but trolling =X
Let me guess, you couldn't troll? Don't attempt a troll if you can't do it.
0bby wrote:
Let me guess, you couldn't troll? Don't attempt a troll if you can't do it.

When did I attempted a troll O.o ? DA's review was a troll review, this wasn't.
Cybork wrote:
Pemalite wrote:
Cybork wrote:
Pemalite wrote:

YOUR players are defending BFE2 everyone with a brain criticizes it (look up)

Criticizing it isn't a bad thing, if anything it will help us improve the game, if your only qualm about it is that it's not "100% original", then that doesn't help me in the slightest, it lacks information.

Basically I'm giving you pointers on improving your review, criticism if you will. ;)
Nay, This game is far better than that
lol this is funny..but pema's game is good.
Page: 1 2