Freeze Tag HideAway

by Gaming Asylum Productions
Freeze Tag HideAway
With a Nintendo character under your control, you either run and hide from or chase your friends in many classic levels. With different modes of playing tag, you can run for your life in a quick game of Sudden Death or last as long as you can in Survival.
ID:74039

Gameplay

Well it's a very addictive and fun game overall, but it has its fair share of bugs. For example: If you get in fornt of a goomba, and your'e it, it freezes you anyway. And in some modes (Example: No Tag Backs), it will freeze you and you won't be able to be unfrozen. It gets updated every now and then, and the moderators are pretty cool with a lot of stuff. Plus, cuss words are censored, so kids can play this game without fear of getting cussed out, although some people avoid filter. This game will make you laugh in many situations, so I reccommend playing this game if you need a good laugh! The controls and gameplay are really self-explanatory and simple. I enjoy playing this game a lot.

Presentation

You know, I like the icons, but that music just gets annoying and has you struggling to get to the toggle music button every time you log on. The graphics are typical for a Byond game, and they are based off of Nintendo characters. So, this section is not so bad, but not so good, either.

Originality

I would have given this a 10, but there were 2 freeze tag games made before this. I only took 1 point off for that fact, because it is really unique and seperates itself from the other 2. Based from the icons and music, and the fact that the graphics are a bit better, I think this game gave itself a nice distance between the other 2 hide and seek Byond games.

Overall

Play this game. Definitely. Its extremely fun and addicting, and gives you a little jolt of energy in some rounds. It's not so popular right now, but the popularity has been going up over the past few months. I was hooked on this game the first time I played it. My honest opinion is that it's a great game for Byond's kiddies under 10, and that it's very simple and easy. So if you just wanna relax a little bit, come play this game. It's a nice break from those RPG's and shooters that you have to pay attention to constantly.