ID:74083

Poll: Do you play Guitar?

Yes 32% (10)
No 38% (12)
No,Can you teach me some stuff? 16% (5)
Yes,you need to turn this guild into a guitar place 12% (4)

Login to vote.

If you do iv'e been playing for about 2 years so i can help you or tell you tabs to songs you wanna learn or draw them out on a fret example. Jus t trying to help also thinking of making a 24/7 Hosted chat game for Guitarists to Hangout will that be a good idea?
I don't, but I am trying to get into Bass. I'm getting the Exotic Zombie.
Cool B.C Rich is a good brand i got a Ibanez and a Marshall Amp. And a Distortion Pedal but im making a chat game for people interested in learning Guitar/Bass
I got quite a few guitars, but the standard Strato is my favorite. Got a Zoom G2 pedal, with a Fender G-Dec amp.

And Yes, I like the idea of the chatting game/hangout, if you want, I can make a good skin for it.
Nahh i can make the skin. Wanna program it cuz im super fucking lazy lol about byond besides chattting
I just started learning how to play guitar because of this girl and stuff, I'm learning how to play the acoustic songs.

I know nothing about the guitar really, but I can play some songs. I need a Capo though.
Yes, indeed capos can make life easier bro :)...
XxBloody NightmarexX wrote:
Nahh i can make the skin. Wanna program it cuz im super fucking lazy lol about byond besides chattting

Tell me what you need
Idk make me a chat program like chat or something but where people can post tabs and read other users?
XxBloody NightmarexX wrote:
Idk make me a chat program like chat or something but where people can post tabs and read other users?

I'd need some details though, just saying a chat program, like explain what you want lol
I think he just wants a simple chat room like Chatters. Just only let it be able to bring up a box when you click "Show Tab" and then you put your tab in. You hit enter and it'll pop up in the chat and if you want to see the person's tab, you'll have to click on it and a box of the tab will pop up.
Yea sounds good then just send source ill give you half owner i'll add anything else that might be needed like also add vote bad or good tab because i could add some medals for that like a bad tabber or a good one.
I'll see what I can do =)