Naruto Shensei Arashi

by B-mut
The Continuation of Jinketsu!
ID:74133

Naruto Shensei Arashi

IUve been alerted recently that someone may have hacked my account in an effort to recreate this game. the game is being recreated but not by the person whom posted that discord. If anyone is interested in this game we can definitley work on it Ill be creating an official discord and have a link up shortly

https://discord.gg/sd86vpV Is the permanent discord link as i stated the game will be recreated using a different game engine feel free to join the server in preperation for launch

best game on byond!!!!
Lol, well this is an interesting arguement.. What up B-Mut?
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
Lol, well this is an interesting arguement.. What up B-Mut?

lol nothin much my iconners comp broke so untill i get my updated turfs the games down
Shadowfax 27 wrote:
mut! my comp iz finally fixed so i can icon again just get ahold of me, ill check in every day this month so if ur on u should find me no prob

Sorry i havent been checking this get on the 22 ill be on all day ill give you your next assignment. Targeting systems in and i have two iconers on summons, Jutsus and weapons. i got some stuff for you also though so get back to me
will it ever be back?
this game was oddat first. a new player would need lots of explaining. i would add a guide n maybe havestep by step stuff. map would be nice too but no biggy there. i did like the diff training systems and the idea of ele combos. but it needs to be cleared up bit. also maybe some diff turfs maybe? these almost look like it was made in paint. but really expalin things make a fourm or post on hub or something. bc i told me i had to recover when i was not told how to recover i hadto ask ppl in occ and that gets old for both new and old palyers to have to constently say press ____ and go here n u got to do this.
Dumesday, if u looked there was a thing in ur player tab called help file, and another tab called help, together those answer every question u said u had to ask and should have been answered, try looking more carefully next time
If possible id like a source code to a jinketsu based game. the ones currently hosted in byond are disappointing and could be improved much more, and made into great games.
Someone host back this game.... love this game .
can i be host
Dude its about time. I missed this game :D
I can't get in.
Naruto : Rogue is a rip of this one
arreglen los elementos
que podamos escojo nuestro propio elemento y que no sea al subir de lvl.
and if u need a host,iconner, or mapper i can do all of those if necessary my hosting wuld have to wait though til i get to my laptop....
In response to Thunder Man 00
Leave me an email and I'll be sure to get back to you, we definitely need more iconners.
In response to Shawn265
Alright i will asap
I can host 24/7 if you need one.
And if not....then there's no excuse for the game not to be up, with the update that you said would happen July 25th >_<
i am king! i am the king of this game i will destroyd everyone with my genjutsus! i own batman you can call me the joker from now! here me killing the batman: http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Page: 1 2