ID:7434

Keywords: 2006
Sources: You know, it's now US Federal Law that it is illegal to threaten, harrass, or otherwise annoy somebody online without disclosing your personal information.
Sources: Meaning I could just say I dislike a game, and because you disagree with me, and you don't know who I am... I'm breaking the law.
Thats not entirly true. It is a proposed bill, it has not yet been passed by congress. Furthermore, the chances of it being passed are slim.

-Krow-
Still, this whole thing is scary. The goverment is slowly but surely stripping us of our rights. All over the paranoia of terrorists. This indiviudal law doesn't scare me, but if this continues, it will start getting scary.
First of all, this bill completely violates the first amendment. Congress won't pass this bill. They know what the repercussions would be.

-Krow-
I hope you're right, but they have already been working on the patriot act, which violates the 4th amendment.
If, and that a big "if", congress does pass it. Roughly 75% of the US whould protest against it. I realy dont see it happening.

-Krow-
The government doesn't honestly believe the patriot act was to trap terrorists. Individuals saw it as a chance to seize power, and they did. We aren't getting those rights we lost back, ever. Scary, but true fact: 85% of the congressmen that voted for the Patriot act did not actually read the bill.

Just goes to show you, those "unimportant" congressional elections actually are important.
Hooray for blindly repeating facts we see on Michael Moore movies!
Hurrah for being Australian! You're silly law (if it passes) doesn't effect me ^.^