Resident Evil Biohazaed: T-Virus

by Alistair Samson
Resident Evil Biohazaed: T-Virus
Ok... im not sure where im going with this game, it was just something to do when i had nothing to do, so depending on what everyone thinks i'll see what happens.
ID:74513

Whats do you do?
The game is split into two just now... You can be either a S.T.A.R.S member or a Zombie. Basicaly the aim of the game is for the S.T.A.R.S Members to stay alive as long as possable, A Deathmatch if you will... and the game continues untill everyone is infected with the T-Virus... BUT in not as sad as to give the Zombies the full advantage of being able to bite you and then just leaving you to die... you know there IS an Anti-Virus that will heal you... Also i put the virus into the game for just now aswell... so if your a S.T.A.R.S member who wants to be a Zombie theres you answer, also if a Zombie injects themself with it, im thinking about mutating them again into a higher form =P you'll all need to let me know what you want from the game...

- Is that All???
For now it is all yes... but if people like the game I will continue with it and leave that game able to download as a demo... And i will make a full RPG of it with the whole of Racon City to explore and the Umbrela Co... And even some of the Big Bads from the Games and Movies =D
So Enjoy....