Naruto New Era

by Xander993
One of the best NNG rip, with unique stuff that you will never see in other game! The best friendly admins and updating almost every day!
ID:747643

Naruto New Era

I used to make this game because the owner of original NNG quit for going to the college, so i started coding new villages, new jutsus and new clothing, bijuus, first game with the great MADARA SUSANOO !!! its a very nice game with a great gameplay, i hope you come and enjoy... BTW do not be sellfish and invite your friends !!!
Att: .Dark-Angel200.
Credits to Berlin2222: Original NNG maker
Credits to our 24/7 shell server hoster ( not saying key because some people come to offer trash)
Credits to Xander993: HUB MAKER

Name Position Key
JJ#1 Main Owner
.Dark-Angel200.
Berlin Original Coder
Berlin2222
Xander Hub Maker/Designer
Xander993
Fan the game,fan me and join :)
Xander
whys the game down
u give a note about your game on crazah so why u have your serwer down... we wanna check it so if u can open it;p
i am a coder,iconner, and host message me on msn if u need one [email protected]
Hey guys, I am stuck on the tutorial. All because I leveled and spent my skill point on clan skill 1, I cannot get out. I needed to use the skill point he gave me to get out.
you guys need to keep a stable server o.o, i mean its the best way to get more players
what happen o.0
When is it coming back on its been off for 4 hrs.
Guys ! sorry for server shutting down... our hoster had some troubles and he actually cant host, maybe the server will be up tomorrow or in few hours... btw i am also updating new villages, new clans, new clothing, samurai npc´s and a lot of things better
In response to .Dark-Angel200.
I can host if needed. 24/7 No crashes and if it does crash I have a monitor set on it to reboot it. Add me to your pager if your interested. Otherwise I can't wait to see the update :D
plz host!!
lol are some of the clans are the ideas i gave you??? =)
Xander, tell your players not to advertise on other people's games -.-'
In response to ATC0408
ATC0408 wrote:
Xander, tell your players not to advertise on other people's games -.-'

Sorry Man,I will tell them.By the way,I'm not the owner
Who the fuck is advertising in other servers ? i told players to page hes friends not to advertise in other game, the next time tell me the key of the ppl who advertise in other servers to ban them
Hello again guys! we will have a great update, it will include rain village, new clothing, new clans ( yahiko and origami for now ) and some more stuff
Alright Xander.

Okay, Angel.

Sorry for bothering you guys, just wanted to make sure if it was the individual players adverting or if it was the staff. Okay then, thanks.
why is this game down.
And when will be the next update

"Hello again guys! we will have a great update, it will include rain village, new clothing, new clans ( yahiko and origami for now ) and some more stuff" he said it 12 days ago
updates is done from one week ago :/ the problem is getting a 24/7 hoster, if u guys are available or know anyone add me on byond pager pls im giving GM verbs
Page: 1 2