ID:74907

Yo any coders and mappers out there hit me up, for my new dbz game needs help. Im am basically finished with the game, but a little few touch ups
You mean finished changing the login screen and name?
I'd be a bit interested. I'm a very experienced Programmer, and a moderate Mapper. Lord knows i can't say no to a Dragonball Z Game in need of help :P
Rip Nation wrote:

Don't worry Rip. I am /against/ ripped games, but i do like to help out people who are trying to learn. I actually learned how to code by making a Zeta 47 Rip. But i threw it away, and it was never hosted, or really even had a hub xD
Kakorat1 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Don't worry Rip. I am /against/ ripped games, but i do like to help out people who are trying to learn. I actually learned how to code by making a Zeta 47 Rip. But i threw it away, and it was never hosted, or really even had a hub xD

I know who you are but learning from zeta isn't that great.
Rip Nation wrote:
Kakorat1 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

First of all it isnt a rip. Second of all how do u know who i am
Gbaby11391 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Kakorat1 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

First of all it isnt a rip. Second of all how do u know who i am

Well you make it sound like a rip. So I assume that's what it is. If it isn't then my apologies. If you look at my post I didn't quote you. I quoted Kakorat1,
i can hlep alot for iconning i already got alot of iconning done

email me at [email protected]