ID:74910

This will be the first of many Cleanups to come, and in the event you do not understand the process, please follow the links below:

If you are just hearing about this "Bi-Monthly Cleanup", and wish to learn more about it, read this previous post explaining the process.

For more information on the list and the discussion surrounding the games chosen to be removed, you can tune in to the game guidelines dedicated forum topic.

There are currently 4 general submission requirements games must follow to join BYOND Action. If you want to help with the creation of new submission requirements for BYOND Action, please visit the forum topic discussing possible additions.

Unlike future cleanups, the first cleanup I'm doing will use the old guidelines -- which are going to be changed soon.

Here is the list of endangered games:

Games in Danger:

Games that fall under Reason #4:
"It must be either Downloadable, have a Posted Hosting schedule, or have a Dedicated 24/7 Host"

Now, there we have it. If your game is on this list, you should fix the problem or discuss it with me or any staff members of BYOND Action. On July 21st, I'll restate the list for anyone that somehow has missed it. Make sure to fix whatever reason your game happens to be on the list by July 29th or your game will be removed from BYOND Action.
Nice work, Flame. Looks really good.
I don't have the source or hosting files for Zombie Wars the Last Stand.
Oh god but In The Hood was my old time favorite.
@Worldweaver: Yeah, unfortunately some old favorites are being removed. If anyone has the host files we could upload them to the "Save-A-Game Drive".

@Magicbeast20: Sadly, it will have to be removed than. Although, you could try and find the host files that someone downloaded, and than upload them.

@Fugsnarf: I'm pretty sure Dark Campaigner added a little touch to the post, but thanks I'm trying my best!