ID:75419

Now that I've decided not to carry on with rips, I want to put a stop to them, Can someone tell me what I can do to put a stop to them, or help anyway.
On the hubs of rips where it says

"Help BYOND reward original games! If this game is a "rip", which uses the work of another author without permission, please let us know.
[Report rip...] [Not a rip]"

Click "Report rip", then type in the name of the rip's original source name, then click on the game that matches the name you just typed in.

There. You just supported original games and BYOND.
I encourage friends, or people who want to make a game, to make them from scratch rather than use those stolen sources.

Is one way my friends don't take stolen sources and make games out of them, they rather like the idea of creating an original game, and possibly making it the best game on BYOND.
Ah ok, thanks guys.
Aixelsyd wrote:

"Help BYOND reward original games! If this game is a "rip", which uses the work of another author without permission, please let us know.

Click "Report rip", then type in the name of the rip's original source name, then click on the game that matches the name you just typed in.

This system is little buggy. When I want to report zeta rip and I write zeta in game search box, there is only 1 rip on the list. Dragonball Zeta by RaeKwon isn't shown.
Could it be because it got taken off the hub, that game was just starting when I started byond, and I don't even see the entry on the hub anymore. And is their really Zeta Rips still, I haven't seen those in a long time.
Kisioj wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:

This system is little buggy. When I want to report zeta rip and I write zeta in game search box, there is only 1 rip on the list. Dragonball Zeta by RaeKwon isn't shown.

i dont even think Dracons hub exhists anymore lol
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
Could it be because it got taken off the hub, that game was just starting when I started byond, and I don't even see the entry on the hub anymore. And is their really Zeta Rips still, I haven't seen those in a long time.

Nah zeta was a few good years after byond started
Well, true. But I don't know why Dracon would give his source away, someone had to of given it to Rae.