ID:75635

Well yes the other night I got bored so I got on the internet and started searching for a Fun MMO to play and here is what I found.

FreeStyle Basketball Online:
Which is a game basically where where you start and hear some corny rap song then created a Baller and hit the court in a tutorial teaching you all the basic well to tell you the games main idea its a street ball freestyle basketball mmo that's free but option to pay for some features.

OverView

"FreeStyle Street Basketball" is an online multiplayer basketball game. Unlike most basketball games, "FreeStyle" is a street game, meaning it's less of a simulation and more of an arcade sports title.

Players can create a PG, SG, SF, PF, or C, each specializing in a certain area. For example, PGs are the best passers, PFs are the best jumpers and defenders, and Cs are the best rebounders.

As you play games, your player earns points, which can be used to purchase new skills such as setting a screen, boxing out, and performing tip-in dunks. You can also use points to buy FreeStyle moves, which give your player new types of shots and dunks, like reverse one-handed jams and fadeaway hook shots.

The game controls with arrow keys moving your player, while other keys perform shooting, passing, steals, power dribbling, jumping, and other basketball moves.

GKash can be purchased, and used to buy some skills, and some apparel. There are pieces of clothing which can only be bought using points, which are earned by playing, however.

-The overview above was taken from MMOHUB.org MMOHUB.org

To download the game click here