ID:756548

Hello, I am here to tell you how people survived in South Central, Los Angeles during the 1990s.

Well, during the the 1990s South Central, LA was a place where "Bustin' a gap" was fundamental.

1. First thing people done was to get a gun, specifically a 9mm. It was recommended that you keep it in the glove compartment of your car. Why? Because car thief's loved to start mess.

2. If you was white, you can trust the police. But, if you was black, the police was nothing but a pure beast.

3. Watch out for the kill. Don't make any false moves and keep your hand on the steering wheel and don't get smart.

Answers all questions,and that's your first lesson on how to survive in south central.

4. Don't trust nobody especially a girl, with a hookers body. Cause it ain't nothing but a trap and females would get you jacked and kidnapped and you'll wind up dead.

5. Just do be safe, don't wear no blue or red cause most people in either L.A, Compton or watts. Pissed off black beings so I suggest you stick to sight seeing.

6. If you are nothing but a mark, make sure you are in before dark. But if you need some affectionate mate, make sure your women does not have a section eight. Cause if it is a Monkey wrench girl, you won't survive in south central.

7. Don't get caught up, cause people was doing anything that they thought up. And they got vice. From anything to dope, to stolen merchandise.

8. You should decern, cause south central was one big yern. Waiting for a brother like you or me to catch a disease and start slanging ki's.

9. To an undercover or the wrong 'brother' they will also smother a out of town tourist. So don't take your life for granted cause that was the craziest place on the planet at the time.

10. In L.A heroes don't fly through the stars, they live behind bars. So everyone was doing a little dirt. Also the youngsters was putting in the most work.

At the time staying alert and calm was good when you entered "The concrete vietnam" The strong only survived at South central L.A. Actually, the strong even died in South central.

Thank you for reading.
You mean "bust a cap". Lol.