ID:75708

Post your comments here!
Im having trouble with this proc...It regenerates HP/chakra/Rei so you dont have to press rest..
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Im having trouble with this proc...It regenerates HP/chakra/Rei so you dont have to press rest..

I got no idea what you said! FAIL
How you have games if you cant program? This would never had happened if I was gm.
Rip Nation wrote:
How you have games if you cant program? This would never had happened if I was gm.

I can program, its just I messed up on one proc and couldnt get it to work... I DO make mistakes you know >_>
I love how people say that people need to make more original games, when they cant do it themselves, its completely hypocritical. If you can't do it, dont expect someone else to do it for you.
Ernesto5432 wrote:
I love how people say that people need to make more original games, when they cant do it themselves, its completely hypocritical. If you can't do it, dont expect someone else to do it for you.

If this is meant for me then i can make you a small demo. Since you have naruto I will do that. Tell me if you want it. Just demo you will receive no source files of it.
Rip Nation wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:

If this is meant for me then i can make you a small demo. Since you have naruto I will do that. Tell me if you want it. Just demo you will receive no source files of it.

It wasnt directed towards you, more of the idiots who spam peoples games saying the game is a rip.
I hope that you like my Christmas gift. Well, thank you, for inviting me, to Dragon Ball PvP. We don't really get along. So that's basically a start, in a more positive direction. Anyway, enjoy, hunny.
Keyla666 wrote:
I hope that you like my Christmas gift. Well, thank you, for inviting me, to Dragon Ball PvP. We don't really get along. So that's basically a start, in a more positive direction. Anyway, enjoy, hunny.

Thanks for the membership :D
Can this game join your guild? Thanks already!
http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen
mysterion i see what u did to naruto wars of espada and i dont like it -.-
Takishiro wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/NovaProductions/ShatteredWorlds

thats the new hub Ernesto5432

Thanks, it will be added as a favorite shortly
Kylecat1 wrote:
mysterion i see what u did to naruto wars of espada and i dont like it -.-

Confused. What?
Hmm only 71 days of membership left :/

Only wish I could make things right between some old friends...

Dbar and Zero specifically.
hi there so i see u say your an advanced codeer ^_^
would you be intrested in joining our team ? rapmaster is the onwer and does all the coding by him self, while me and danny do the pixel art.
it would be good to have a 2nd programer to help speed up things. if ur interested check out forums and send a message to rapmaster.

http://www.byond.com/games/Rapmaster/ShinobiArtsONline
4 days til end of membership...my thanks to Kayla666 for even gracing me with such as nice gift.
Ernesto5432-Josh i would ask before you last leave to plz give me a one piece source? Also Farewell and be well stranger :D
Page: 1 2