ID:761661

Just want to know how do you guys like these images?

Character Creation Screen:http://freeimghosting.goodluckwith.us/?di=WC54
Character Creation

Login Screen:http://freeimghosting.goodluckwith.us/?di=TOCG

Login
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the game that you're going to be using them for.
Looks good for byond. Its not hard to make menu though. Hope the game is gonna progress in a good direction like this.
Just. No.
I hope you got permission for the use of that fanart in your second link. Wouldn't want to start another copyright riot.
i found it on google images and i am claiming the background as mine only the work i done on it
You are claiming an image from google images (Which means it was posted somewhere on the internet by someone else) as yours? Not a good idea.
Albro saying last time the background which is This
Title BG
I do not claim this as mine and respect its truthful owner who acctually created it because it is one of the finest work on Dragon Ball Z back ground. I only claim the menu and the text i put on.
Then you need to find out if that art is free to the public or if you need to ask the artist for permission. Making a Dragon Ball Z game and saying that you don't claim it as yours doesn't change the fact you are making money off of it. The same concept applies here.
i am not making money out of it and i found this on deviantart website which most likely makes it free, but because i had it on my computer for long time i cant remember who actually owns this art.
In response to Hassanjalil
Hassanjalil wrote:
i am not making money out of it

I didn't say you were. I was making an analogy.

In response to Hassanjalil
Being a fan and whiteknight of DeviantArt, judt because it's posted on DA does not make it public domain. Unless the artist states it as for public use, you shouldn't use it at all. For anything.

Give me a minute and I'll find the artist so you can request permission.
Sorry for the double post but here is a link to the original, although it was revamped recently(as stated in the description). The artist goes by Javas and seems like a decent guy so I doubt he would mind letting you use it if you contacted him.

Link: [Click]
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Sorry for the double post but here is a link to the original, although it was revamped recently(as stated in the description). The artist goes by Javas and seems like a decent guy so I doubt he would mind letting you use it if you contacted him.

Link: [Click]

Thanks Kumorii i will be contacting Javas about this and will be asking him for permission before using