ID:76313

What prompts admins to remove posts from the front page? I don't believe my last post broke any of the rules, Correct me if i am wrong if you would...
What was it.
Basically, though I don't know if it's specifically stated anywhere (I know there are some sort of vague references to it in the ToS, and in some other BYOND website rules/guidelines pages), the administration does not approve of blog posts that are direct harassment of other users... And so, when they notice them, they usually hide them...

The previous post (if I'm right in assuming that one is what you're talking about) is directed solely at Riku (right down to having "(Just a post about that Riku guy)" in its title), and basically boils down to just picking a fight... They don't want that sort of stupid bickering showing up on the front page, so it got the axe...

And it doesn't matter who is right or wrong... That Riku guy might be a total jerk, and you could be calling him out correctly, but it's still not welcome in the public view of BYOND...
What he said.
Fair enough.
Riku is better left ignored. I'm sure even he's aware that he's unintelligent.
They also frown on making your forum avatar an image of the middle finger.

FYI.
Popisfizzy wrote:
They also frown on making your forum avatar an image of the middle finger.

FYI.

Huh. Weird.
Moderator discretion mostly, SSGX.
Stephen001 wrote:
Moderator discretion mostly, SSGX.

Oh, I know that... Everyone interprets things differently, including author intent, the scope of the guidelines, severity of offenses, etc. And each moderator will therefore come to a slightly different conclusion about just what breaks the rules and how to deal with it...

Of course, I was being sarcastic in my reply to Popisfizzy, and general in my original reply in this thread...