ID:76539

Post your comments here!
Meh, I'm just now building my page, after having a membership for the longest.
King Karas wrote:
Meh, I'm just now building my page, after having a membership for the longest.

subscribed o.o y did i post this here....
My Penis, You're face, Lets make this happen.
Ooga booga nigga
CHIDORI!!!!
lol i voted metal gear solid 3 o.o . . . . . KAA-MEE-HA-MEEE-HAAAAA!!!
I can make you a few some icon's for a BYOND Membership. I have no problem with that. I love pixel art. :p
Perfection144 wrote:
I can make you a few some icon's for a BYOND Membership. I have no problem with that. I love pixel art. :p

Well then. We seem to have ourselves a deal. Do you do sets?(buildings/houses and stuff). I don't really need water and grass.
[email protected]

We'll negotiate on msn, if you have it.
OMG, I LOVE YOU MAN
Herdo wrote:
OMG, I LOVE YOU MAN

Lies!
You told me to subscribe to you hoe xD
You desperately need to give your boxes some opacity or change your background image.

The text verses the image is incredibly difficult to read. The background should never be more attractive than the foreground.
a can u band me off ninjas legacy i love that game and i want to try to get chuunin pl i am srry for wat i did plz can u give this to me as a christsmas
a can u unbanned me
NL is up again. :-\
Cool a Karas fan
can u pleas unbann me from bln my bro made a acount named black nigger and now the gm gafe him a ip bann buth i dident do anything and i realy like the game so could u pleas unbann me my key is 10koenie
Hey Karas This is Yoku from Ninja Legacy i was wonderin if i can get da source to improve nd host under a differnt name
Page: 1 2