Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:765546

Ok so lately i've been trying to join PWORP but something wouldn't let me.I'll tell what it was,it was a host ban.I somehow got banned even though I didn't join in a long time/didn't do anything banworthy before.So I think it's might be some kind of a bug but could someone help me?
I doubt it is a bug because host banning has nothing to do with the actual game and is done with the BYOND pager and Dream Daemon. Have you tried making a new key and joining? There could just be a problem with your key. Is BYOND up-to-date on your computer? Maybe the requires a certain version. You could always have been banned by an abusive Moderator(No offense... just give ideas)....
Tried with another key,same thing and I use BYOND 494.1133
ok I've downloaded the latest version and same thing happens.Look what it pops up :
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 494.1135)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Tykysor.
Connecting to byond://24.45.200.195:15000...connected
Banned by host:
Access denied.
Linking this to Shane, a second...
So I've been thinking if I'm host banned why shane dosen't just...clear my avvont from the bann list?Since is obiviosly a mistake with my banning
accont*
Im also having the same problem...with both of my accounts... =/