ID:76684

If you want help on you game I will help you under this conditions.
1. You dont ask for anything on my game or other ppls game.
2. I'll get credit for my work. Hub or in game.
3. I want to advertise my games on the game. (its might be a verb)

I try my best to help you but I'm not the best...
if you can help code my dbz game you will be an admin and get all the credit for your work ( youll have to put in admin code though) email me at [email protected]
I am currently trying to make a DBZ game, your game expires me to make one of my own, I really hope you will code for me, I will give full credit, and will not ask to get anything that is in your game's or other people games.
Well,im making a game,and i currently need help,badly,i can Map/Icon..So if we need anything along those lines im there.
You three below do realize he's not the best programmer out there to help you right?
I suppose his game is DragonBall Z: All Star Battle.
1) Ripped Graphics. So it is indeed a ripped game. No, graphics weren't ripped from BYOND but the graphics were still ripped.
2) Lack of any 'extra ordinary' programming skills shown in the test video so I'm hoping the '40%' he claimed below is 40% out of 9,000%.
3) He shows illiterate typing which isn't a good professional trait. (Great chance of lazy-ness and ignorance).
4) You would be better off checking
http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/
instead of asking a low skilled programmer to work on your game since all I saw was libraries, demos, and sources used in his Test Video.
(This is bad if you get stuck with someone claiming your game is a rip and or not 100% original and you argue with them. Then later find out they're true and now you're stuck with a lame reputation).
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
You three below do realize he's not the best programmer out there to help you right?
I suppose his game is DragonBall Z: All Star Battle.
1) Ripped Graphics. So it is indeed a ripped game. No, graphics weren't ripped from BYOND but the graphics were still ripped.
2) Lack of any 'extra ordinary' programming skills shown in the test video so I'm hoping the '40%' he claimed below is 40% out of 9,000%.
3) He shows illiterate typing which isn't a good professional trait. (Great chance of lazy-ness and ignorance).
4) You would be better off checking
http://www.byond.com/docs/guide/
instead of asking a low skilled programmer to work on your game since all I saw was libraries, demos, and sources used in his Test Video.
(This is bad if you get stuck with someone claiming your game is a rip and or not 100% original and you argue with them. Then later find out they're true and now you're stuck with a lame reputation).

You are like the last person to try to bag on the king. Your Game not even on. My riped dbz game beats all other dbz ranks on byond. And All star battle going to kick ass whenever I feel like workin on it clown.
I need help making a Dragonball RP, I have a post on my site with details.
I can ask whom ever i want, and right know i want Theonthegame's help wether
Maximus_Alex2003 likes it or not.
Theonethegame, Why don't you try to learn to do things, it would be better.
Also would give you a chance to Create your Own Creation, That would be Awseome. I've Tryed Maximus_Alex2003 Game, But now since he updated it, I don't know. If you were here for about 5 Years, i thought you would at least learn and learn to make a PerFect Game.
I hope you take the Advise.
(Just a Suggestion, No need to trash talk.)
Takishiro: Your Real Cool, arn't you.
Half of BYOND is Ripped, You really want to make another Ripped game, Just like the others?
It would be Nice if they Never Released the Zeta Rips, or Whatever, Then Byond would be a Cool place to play, With there Creations and Neatness. And would get more Respect.
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:
Also would give you a chance to Create your Own Creation, That would be Awseome. I've Tryed Maximus_Alex2003 Game, But now since he updated it, I don't know. If you were here for about 5 Years, i thought you would at least learn and learn to make a PerFect Game.
Half of BYOND is Ripped, You really want to make another Ripped game, Just like the others?
It would be Nice if they Never Released the Zeta Rips, or Whatever, Then Byond would be a Cool place to play, With there Creations and Neatness. And would get more Respect.
im not gonna TRASH talk but i will tell you this i dont want to make anothe rip game, i want to make the icons my self ehich i techniqally am doing, im editing the remake icons of zera so they look like th eoens from GT infinite realms, one of the only non ripped dbz games, and i need a coder,

And yes i am reading the tutorials but im just not a advanced coder, i can only make basic coding stuff.
All Star, I know that your not the best, but can you help me with my game? I will make you my co-owner.
Takishiro wrote:
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:
im not gonna TRASH talk but i will tell you this i dont want to make anothe rip game, i want to make the icons my self ehich i techniqally am doing, im editing the remake icons of zera so they look like th eoens from GT infinite realms, one of the only non ripped dbz games, and i need a coder,

And yes i am reading the tutorials but im just not a advanced coder, i can only make basic coding stuff.

It's a Good Start, But Editing Them is Still a Rip, Since You Didn't Remake the Base, Or Start From Scratch.
But keep on Trying.
yo, gimme the files on hosting DA, those other failures you got dont know how to host, but on my shell or zen severs ill destroy the competition
hey, can i get updated host files, i havent been here in like 6 months so i have a rlly outdated version and it wont work -.=
Theonethegame can u help me with my game plz the hub is http://www.byond.com/games/Taol4/DragonBallZKingsofFate I'll give u owner if u will my msn is [email protected]
the chat game cool i host but need host files
All Star, can i please get updated host files ._. mines a rlly old version
hey i need some icons for a game im making i was wondering if u could help
Can yah help me ?