And I'm just as Gangsta as always.
Lol
Rod5 Hi i found you through a friend of mine Saito3, while i was scrolling his page anyways if you could please page me or my boyfriend Leo (The Super Saiyans)
Im just now seeing that message, I wonder if they mind if I message them 2 years later

Byond's Gang$ta

And

Still

Byond's Gangsta
Jeez, still kickin on here. Yeah, we boyz.
Whaaaaaaat is that MY BOY dino. You know you gatta give that social media or discord asap
Still alive

Still gangsta

Byond's Gangsta
The only website I'm ever active on anymore is MyAnimeList. Too busy for anything else anymore. I miss the Byond days though, hope Byond Gangsta's doing good.

Catch me on MAL: Doflamingo45
I love how your profile hasn't changed at all (even your profile picture) in like 10 years lmao.
sheesh yall have been talking here for like 11 years now that's wild. dino, u thinking of checking out rod's game? if u want, this is the discord server so drop by anytime. https://discord.gg/kYT9PbrV
Haha, didnt even know you can by here Dino, a day after my birthday too. And yea same me,

same Byond's gangsta
Good evening, I saw that you created a game in Byond and managed to export it to Steam, could you tell me what is needed to do this?

I'm developing a game too, I'd like you to submit it there, too.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7