ID:76809

I was wondering. When I get done with Tenchi finally. My programmer and I thought it would be fun and enjoying if we made a Prince of Tennis game on byond. There has never been one on byond. If any pixel artists are interested in helping or anyone willing to give their thoughts on what the game should be like. Don't hesitate to message me on [email protected] or just leave a comment

^^ Ryu
WHAT THE FUCK.
Sorry I didn't ask for What The Fuck to be left on my comment. If you don't have any support for the idea just don't post anything at all please
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Sorry I didn't ask for What The Fuck to be left on my comment. If you don't have any support for the idea just don't post anything at all please

That's a little silly. If they don't support your idea then they should have every right to voice why they don't, or state they do. If they choose to do that it gives you a better idea and will know how many even considered support or not.

I will give you that "WHAT THE FUCK" was not to great, but what do you expect from a common instigator.
Tag Youre Pregnant wrote:
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:

That's a little silly. If they don't support your idea then they should have every right to voice why they don't, or state they do. If they choose to do that it gives you a better idea and will know how many even considered support or not.

I will give you that "WHAT THE FUCK" was not to great, but what do you expect from a common instigator.

You're right. I mean there's nothing we can do for people that doesn't like your ideas or anyone's in fact. You just prove them wrong.
That is an awesome idea. I was planning to make a baseball game on byond myself in the future. Good luck with your game.
IVIannyV wrote:
That is an awesome idea. I was planning to make a baseball game on byond myself in the future. Good luck with your game.

Thanks ^^
*cough* To sell it again*
Anyway, Great Idea, I finally remembered the name to that show thanks to this post.
Riku 123q wrote:
*cough* To sell it again*
Anyway, Great Idea, I finally remembered the name to that show thanks to this post.

Haha we've already somewhat started
just wait and see
Is it going to be like Anime Tennis or Actual tennis with real players?
I believe the Prince of Tennis is an Anime.
So anime tennis.
Woah wait. Its an anime? Lame. Thought it was a sports game.
If Prince of Tennis is lame then so was Naruto Evolution[The one owned by Evo Gaming].
Pretty hypocritical of you to say.
Well, I'm going to explain why I said what I said..

First reason: I thought Prince of Tennis was a horrible show, didn't like it one bit.

Second reason: I'm kind of trying to imagine how you would create the game, wondering you're a good programmer or a bad programmer, because I don't want to play a new game on BYOND and it being all messy and ugly, with a shitload of bugs. But I do wish you good luck on it.
Prince of Tennis is such a shit show.
Good sports shows were Hajime no Ippo, Eyeshield 21 + I've heard Slam Dunk is good.

Also tennis. Lol.
Opinion.
Yes, it is an anime, but just because you didn't like the show because the way it was doesn't mean the game it going to be just like the show. You're gonna create your own player and develope your own special unique serving style or smash style and volley. We aren't making it just like the show. It's gonna be like playing regular school tennis in doubles and singles match and regular tennis rules 6 games a set and yes it is gonna be anime style. Give me an opinion of why it's a shitty show and I can use of what yall are saying and make the game the way everyone wants it.
I love this anime, lol, it's pretty awesome.
Haha I know right? They add in the actual moves that is known in the tennis world but make it way cooler then it is
Haha prince of tennis is shit. It's stupid, lame and annoying. sure it looks nice but an 8 year old pwning? wat.

But seriously, watch either hajime no ippo (boxing), eyeshield 21 (american football) or slam dunk (basketball) and you'll realise how POT pales in comparison to these.
Page: 1 2