ID:76861

Got 15 inch drawing tablet for free :)

Also for the few who have been asking where i am and why i am not on msn, ill be back home in 5 days.

:)
What kind is it?
Just a Tevion/Medion MD41217 graphic tablet which im guessing is pretty dated, about 03-05 lol but its a stepping stone that i can work with :D
Chris-g1 wrote:
Just a Tevion/Medion MD41217 graphic tablet which im guessing is pretty dated, about 03-05 lol but its a stepping stone that i can work with :D

Yeah, I work with drawing tablets in school, they aren't as easy as I thought. It takes a couple of attempts to get it right but I'm not an artist anyway, paper or computer.
Haywire wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Yeah, I work with drawing tablets in school, they aren't as easy as I thought. It takes a couple of attempts to get it right but I'm not an artist anyway, paper or computer.

Lol yeah at my 6form they use drawing tablets and also the tablet monitors, pretty cool but its a technology 6form so i guess its not much =/
Chris-g1 wrote:
Haywire wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Lol yeah at my 6form they use drawing tablets and also the tablet monitors, pretty cool but its a technology 6form so i guess its not much =/

Nah, I get to use it in I.T GCSE, but I'm pretty shitty with it :(
Haha i remeber gcse I.T... Very boring stuff including alot of word doc's, powerpoints and spreadsheets :p
Chris-g1 wrote:
Haha i remeber gcse I.T... Very boring stuff including alot of word doc's, powerpoints and spreadsheets :p

Yeah, we did that, but we got make Multimedia stories and things, I've finished both courses, now I'm doing the gaming unit, hopefully it's fun.
Haywire wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Yeah, we did that, but we got make Multimedia stories and things, I've finished both courses, now I'm doing the gaming unit, hopefully it's fun.

Gaming unit at GCSE usually means snakes and ladders lmfao :)
Chris-g1 wrote:
Haywire wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Gaming unit at GCSE usually means snakes and ladders lmfao :)

Hmm, in what language though?