ID:77685

Yes, I know. I am three days late on this. I completely forgot about it, anyways...

First off I want to talk about the menu. So the interface doesn't have buttons everywhere, I have added a lot of the verbs we have so far to the menu. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like so far (Click Here).

As you can see by this, we do have an ignore system. The ignore system is designed to make it so you can stop listening to people who are annoying you, or wont stop talking. You can even ignore the staff, although if staff need to speak to you they do have a verb that allows them to bypass the ignore.

Another feature is a friends list. You can add friends to this list so that you can see them login, seeing them die raises your anger levels, and more! This will be a temporery thing, unless after being tested in a public server it seems to be going well. If it doesn't it will be removed.

The interface has had a few minor changes, as you can see from this in the top right it was just showing stats. We decided to edit this so we had tabs, that way we could have more, without hacing to squash everything together. Here's a screen shot of what the interface looks like now (Click Me).

As you can see, in the new stats window, we have added bars, so you can see how close you are to full power, without having to read numbers. There is still more things to be added here.

The information window will show things like macros, important news, current staff lists, and general information about the game. At the minute all we have added is the macros part (Which isn't finished).

The last three posts I've made on the game might not of been that exciting I know, but please be aware there is still a lot to do in this game and these post will get more exciting when I start talking about battle systems and such. I want to get the base of the game perfect before I start making advanced systems and things like that.
Going good. ;| Liked it all, I'll start playing once I get mah computer fixed.