Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody

by Roxas
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody
A Text Based Katekyou Arena, emphasis on text based.
ID:77843

This is a text based game very loosly based off of Kateyou Hitman Reborn. Alot of the Story line,Enemies,Skills,Rings,Boxes, and etc. Are completely original to the game.
Instructions on how to play the game will be at the top of the screen when your first log in!
This game was made in 2009, but now it's 2011 and it seems there is only one person playing. Is the creator of the game just not online alot?
The game was discontinued at the end of 2010, if you're seeing servers up, they're illusions. However, there is a possibility of it coming back due to the number of emails i've been getting recently.
Sick :o
Roxas, why isnt the game up??? >:o
Roxas, we want to have some play ;/
cmon Roxas
THERE IT'S UP. Jeebus.
.........................>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<
Happy 3rd birthday KHR: INR
ITS DOWN!!!!
Bring It BACK!! :'(
Hey, i hope this downtime has been updating it. If not, please get to updating it. I want scythes back :3
P.S. When will it be up?
Is it coming back up hopefully
Roxas, please bring it back. I can't handle not playing it. This is killing me.
Well, my fiance has been keeping me fairly occupied recently. I have been updating but it's been at a snails pace, I'll try to get to do some major updating and get the game up within a month or so... definitely before christmas.
ZeroIX wrote:
Happy 3rd birthday KHR: INR

I swear you're probably next in line to own this game, you care way too much.
when will this be online?
Jondave15 wrote:
when will this be online?

Um..within two or three weeks? It all depends on my lazy level.
Hosting a server that's just for warming up, it won't be on steadily and there could be pwipes at anytime, but feel free to play on it if you wish.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5