ID:77957

Keywords: art, newest, pixel

I spent about 20 minutes on this so far. As you can see I barely started shading on it and the only shading you can see is that skinny long neck prick and barely shaded the middle red thing. I started on this while at my (rich) aunt's house.
Does it have a banana for a foot/hand?
That's some weird ass stuff going on right there.

Who knows you might become the picasso of the pixel world xD
The third eye on the middle thingy is a spider and that makes a web that connects to triforce, some dude with a weird chin which has a sword and a pillar beside it, some guy with a giraffe neck and a police baton in the top left corner. The red middle thing also has a shoe that isn't really a shoe but a rubber thingy bending over with a red tail. They both form a 3 eyed blue thingy and a elephant. The tail has 2 heads and one of them shoots out a wave of blue which goes to the other side of the screen making a beardish thing for the mexican dude. There's a brick wall, some crystals that form in a boil from the 3 eyed dude and a impossible triangle to support it. The rest of the unused spaces are filled up with rock people, bats, and the spider web in the top I was going to put a banshee's face on it. Maybe put the thing in the ring somewhere too.
You could change the color of the spider,or the color of the red monster,since you cant really see what's what.
I forgot to work on this. Ever since I posted this on my blog.
xD
pro, looks clean