Phoenix: Sundered Earth

by Archonex
A sandbox roleplaying game combining lovecraftian elements, with the fast paced action of anime. - Currently in Open Alpha -
ID:779613

I have recently been banned from Phoenix Sundered earth for apparently a odd reasoning. It seems it adds up to i've been permanetly banned from Fayte's server. Now, the administrators have not been filling out my requests. I understand that i'm atleast supposed to be given a chance. But apparently, there are no chances. This is the situation, i've made a mistake, as if any other player would do. I have did what would be known as trolling, trolling is its own punishment its self. But then to stack recent mistakes i've have done on the present. I find un-fair. This is what had happened. I've gotten punished for making a player quit for -ICLY- bluffing. I've manned up to it. Took it like any other player would, then when these deuchbags. Decide to permanetly ban me from the server for just, trolling? It has step alittle to far. I have gotten a friend to speak on my mis-half. Apparently a administrator would either ignore him, or say, "Theres no chances he would be un-banned."

There has been recent bans that's more seroius then trolling, for example. People has completely ruined roleplay in the game, I won't give names out. But yea, you -FAIR- administrators know where im coming from. All I ask is if you would look into me being banned, for entirly no reason. Please, don't say things like, "I'm bad for RP." Do you even know if I changed? Please do not judge me. Just apporach the topic like you never known me before. Forget about the present, look into the now. Look into the date that i've gotten banned, not after or before it.
tak it tu da forumz
Apparently, no administrators are responding. I hope to get some attention using byond.
Forums are your best bet honestly, as you can see only i've responded lol, try pm a admin if they don't reply to your topic.
Wow...
I have difficulty understanding what you're saying, but it sounds as if you were a repeat offender who griefed a player into rage quitting. That's not exactly something most people will look kindly on. Especially the admins, who are supposed to uphold the quality of the game, and make sure everyone's having a good time.

Either way, this isn't the place to create a request. I highly doubt many of the admins even pay attention to this (somewhat hidden) hub forum.

Anyways, believe it or not, we only have so many admins, and quite a bit of work to do. They'll get to you.

Of course, a better way to resolve issues like this isn't to do something that can get you banned.