Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
ID:782561

Applies to:The game

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I was thinking it would be somewhat better to make some of the classes have useful features, and maybe even display those extras on it's class page.

For example, Rich Boy could get a 1.5x multiplier on money earned per day, so that if it got 5000 gold per day, it would go up to 7500 per day while in the rich boy class. Bug Catcher and other type specialized classes could maybe have an increased chance to run into their specialized types in fields, like if in Gamma forest, Bug Catcher would run into Caterpie and other pokemon like that even more often, and Pichu and Pikachu, etc less. Bikers and Joggers could get a +1 to steps taken for every step, making it 2 steps per 1 step. Breeders maybe could get better natures when breeding(if that ever becomes available) more often, and other things such as that.

My other suggestion would be for the chat. I'd like to suggest a trade channel, and a button to swap what channels you can switch between with a verb. This would cut down on people constantly wanting to trade for a pokemon in the normal chat if enforced and would only be seen by people who wanted to see it.

I like this idea and think it's really cool but remember that nao has to program all this on his own and that's kinda difficult and time consuming. I would really like more classes to be available too like fisherman, swimmer, guitarist, beauty, artist, firebreather, dragon tamer, parasol girl, etc. It would just be very hard on nao and I'd much rather him make a new town / gym
I don't think it'd be that difficult to program, you'd just have to add an if for each thing that happens, like for money you could add an if(class==rich_boy) money_gain*=1.5 where you gain money. That's obviously just an example, since I don't know exactly how the classes and money are identified.

Although I do agree, I would prefer new maps, etc. Though this was obviously an idea made for the side(notice I added an idea for breeder when breeding becomes available, which reminds me I think I'd like to change breeder's idea to getting better IVs instead of natures, since if you wanted better natures it'd take a lot more time to program to determine what nature is a good nature for pokemon.)
they need to make a legendary catcher a regular catcher a ninja class and a power ranger classes