ID:783724

Do not tell you Password to any one because some one hack my friend Sasuk8 and his key is Killla411
Sasuk8 other account is Sastal he tell me Sastal hack him Please help my friend he is my best friend he only tell me his password and no one else and Killla411 hacked him

Sastal Wrote & me wrote yo him:
-->(1:59 pm) Sastal: Yea they did it say.your password has change .please use the new password
-->(2:00 pm) Sastal: cheak your Email you use with Sasuk8
-->(2:00 pm) Sastal: whats your email
<--(2:01 pm) Sastal: [email protected] is my orignal but he changed and i know caused tried
-->(2:03 pm) Sastal: what password did you use with your yahoo email thr same password with byond?
-->(2:03 pm) Sastal: My bro is gonne try hack him ok
-->(2:05 pm) Sastal: because my bro who can hack is not here atm so me and my nex bro is gonne try hack them who hack you
-->(2:05 pm) Sastal: password for the yahoo email?
<--(2:06 pm) Sastal: nah it wont work like that he de-activated my Yahoo i just re-activated it
-->(2:06 pm) Sastal: ok
<--(2:07 pm) Sastal: hack my account and figure out the password then tell me
-->(2:07 pm) Sastal: went my bro come I`ll ask him if they can hack the hacker ok
-->(2:07 pm) Sastal: who was it?
-->(2:09 pm) Sastal: tell me his key so my bro can hack him
-->(2:09 pm) Sastal: went I making up a password I use long passwords
<--(2:11 pm) Sastal: dude just hack my account
<--(2:12 pm) Sastal: find out password and then hack his account Killla411
-->(2:14 pm) Sastal: I am gonne report it
-->(2:14 pm) Sastal: it say Sasuk8 is online
Telling somebody else your password is never a good idea unless there's a truly legitimate reason for them to have it, and you've known them in a personal, face-to-face capacity for a significant period of time.

The most common ways for your account to get hijacked are all pretty simple, and involve getting you to tell someone your password;
BYOND staff and moderators will never ask you for your password. If someone does this, they're lying.

If someone asks you for your password for any reason, just say no.

Whenever you type your password in, make sure the website is https://secure.byond.com. Any other website is probably a phishing site - these are designed to steal your information. If they're sophisticated, they might even pass you along to the real BYOND login page afterwards!

If someone sends you a strange email or a program ( .exe ) unexpectedly, don't open it. This is the easiest way to install malicious software like keyloggers, which will record your password when you type it, and send it to the user.

Do regular anti-virus scans. Yes, they're inconvinient, but they're necessary; make them 'full scans' if your AV has that functionality, on all of your disk drives.

Never resort to trying to attack the person back, and don't guess who it is if you don't know. This will just make the situation more confusing for anyone trying to help.
If you don't know how you were attacked, please don't guess; this is also very confusing to anyone trying to help.
I do not know how to help my friend thats why I am asking a stuff to help me get back his account he gave me his account to make Hubs for my game and he would be Co-Owner and look now come one got this account and I do not want to get hack because I do not remember the password for my email I use
BYOND provides the ability in your account settings to set a new email address for use. You should consider changing it if you no longer have access to the original one.

If your friend can't access his account, or an e-mail address associated with the account, there isn't really anything he can do to recover the account.

If he ( the owner of the account, not you ) submits at ticket at www.byond.com/support he might be able to regain access. I'm not 100% sure what Tom or Lummox can do about this.
the Real Owner for Sasuk8 is offline but the Hacker hack his next account Sastal has got hack too

Hacker Wrote:
-->(5:36 pm) Sastal: you got back your account?
<--(5:36 pm) Sastal: im not sastal im the hacker
<--(5:37 pm) Sastal: and changed pass
<--(5:37 pm) Sastal: pussy
I suspect that the key Sastal probably had the same password as Sasuk8 did, which is how the culprit ( let's not call him a 'hacker' unless we have some evidence he's actually hacking something ) has gained access.
....can you hack him and change the password and the email please I do not want him to hack me
If you're scared that you account will be compromised, then change your password, and change the password associated with your e-mail address. ( Don't change them to the same thing. )

If you don't have access to the email address you signed up with, then click on "My Account," go to "Manage Account" and change the E-Mail Address field to a new address.

Asking for somebody to be hacked isn't an appropriate response to this situation, and is never an appropriate topic for these forums.

99.99% of BYOND account 'theft' happens because of a thing called social engineering. This is where someone convinces you to give them your password, or uses information about you to guess what your password is.
If your password for BYOND, Facebook, MSN, email and so on is the same for everything, this means that guessing your password once gives someone control of all of these things.
This is why it's important to use unique passwords that are difficult for somebody to guess.

Don't panic about 'being hacked' - this is incredibly unlikely to happen to you. There are a very tiny number of people on BYOND capable of genuine hacking. I can almost guarantee to you, 100%, that the person who stole your friend's account simply knew his password.
If you follow basic common sense and the simple security tips I've already told you, you're not in any danger.
sorry be I really want to help him
so well can you help me? Mod
so I can tell him what to do?
We can't do anything. If he doesn't have access to either the original email he used to make the BYOND account OR the new email account ( if he changed it in the Account Management page ) then we can't help him.