ID:78579

Keywords: bidding, ebay, lulz
Well, after Jewbay screwed me out of 100 dollars a few days ago, i now have a limited edition pokemon D/P DS with 3 games and R4(Free DS Games/MP3 stuff).

Here's the story.

So, I went on ebay to look for a DS and had set a maximum bid of 55 dollars. The next day I look at the amount and it was around $75 with me at the leader. I looked at my maximum bid(which had doubled) and emailed ebay asking them to retract my bids, but since the auction was ending in less than 10 hours, I couldn't retract the bid and the seller wouldn't cancel the bid.

I ended up winning at 91 bucks...ugh.

[EDIT]
It's also happened to someone else i knew, who bought a lot of 25 used 360 games, set a max bid of like 30 bucks and they increased his max bid to like 350 dollars. :\

Rule of Thumb: Use Gamestop and not JewEbay.
Lol At Jewbay.
Just get one at regular price.
Lawlz, 79.99 for a used Old ass DS at gamestop. Although still, hope dey dont do tat to muh cosplays!
Riku 123q wrote:
Lol At Jewbay.
Just get one at regular price.

Too late now rofl.
Amazon fucked me over at $35 shipping and you think you were fucked pssh.
Too bad Jewbay is the only place where you can get an almost new Mac Mini for only $400 (the processor is better than my $900 laptop, too; it has 1 GB less RAM, though).
Excuse me, I'm Jewish, and that happened to be my item I jew'd you of. If you can't hang with the jews or buy from them. Leave the internet stores.
Buuuurrrrnnnn.
Craigslist. If something goes wrong, you know where they live.
you never lose money off of ebay if you use paypal and do it right >.>
Why R4? Cyclods autopatches games <_<