ID:7859

DW host files - Version 12. When the game wasn't much more than a graphical revamp from the old version and bug fixes. Engineering system was in at this time I believe. If you feel that the old versions of DW were better, play this one.
DW_12_5_Release1.zip - Version 12.5. More changes, bug fixes, etc.
DW_12_8_Release1.zip - Additional changes, the medical system is nearly completed. I believe supply carts are in this one.
DW_v13_release1.zip - Version 13. Nearly the newest version.
Submarine.zip - Version 13. The newest version, with the added basic training. Probably bugs though, I have to update this one.
Justin I Hate you but love yor game
Peace nigga
It's not really "my game," it's Officer Falcon's game that kind of got thrown to me after two months and two uninterested coders. The game is cool, but all in all it needs more game modes because after you understand everything you figure out it doesn't take much to win in normal mode. People only really tend to hate me when they are banned from my server. If you are on my server long enough you will figure out I am strict, and learn to live with it because if you don't bother me and/or break the rules you can play.