Pixel Bullets PLUSS

by Ss4toby
This demo has a UNIQUE bullet system, that allows the bullet to continue its path if it's pixel pdoesntath hit the icon of the turf it goes over.
ID:78831

This is a GREAT click to shoot pixel bullets demo. Say, you shoot at a wall thats icon has a hole down the middle like so [| |], your bullet, if it doesnt hit the wall, will continue.
Please add me to the hub credits(You do not have to say the demo name, just add me as Bullet System creater, something along those lines), thank you.

This demo's shooting system is garbage!

Might be updated in the future, to fix bugs and such... Key word, "MIGHT"... Also, this was going to be a game. Therefor, there are some thing in it you wont need; also, not everything is explained.
Containes many unexplained variables and proceses.
Too much off topic text =/
Yeah, sorry Balborg, this demo is very old and very un effective. The only reason it even still exists is for one, I'm lazy, and for two, it does offer a glimps into the method of icon collision. Mainly Balborg, use the icon proc GetPixel(X,Y), if it returns null then there isn't a color in that square thus allowing for the bullet to continue. Ideally, you would want to create a master list that holds all the information because the GetPixel proc uses a lot of CPU. Ultimately, the method is more trouble than what it's worth.

Again, sorry for the shotty demo :p.