ID:78874

And will be until I find the need to stop. I MOST LIKELY won't pwipe unless I feel that the speed of which you gain power is too high. Some stuff WILL be unbalanced so report them on the forums or something.
hopefully you fixed some of the stuff we discussed :)
Nice guys, ill be sure to stop by and give it a try.
Yay!
Pushed to tomorrow. I just realized that it's night time and on the first day I really need to actually be online since there will be most likely quite a bit of bugs.
Although tomorrow for me will still be a today for most people since I'm on vacation. It will just be at night.
Aww...>_>
Yeah I know I'm kinda late but I just added tons of different hairstyles and made a few pretty nice screens. All I need to do now is change the screen a little bit and then tracking down my shell provider since he's not on MSN atm.
I missed it?
No..They didn't do it yet...I've learned my lesson. Don't pay atention to these kinds of posts or anything involving a game| and set dates. :|
Berlin2222 wrote:
Pushed to tomorrow. I just realized that it's night time and on the first day I really need to actually be online since there will be most likely quite a bit of bugs.

lolz thought it said quite alot of fags >.< XD
does the nng screen look dif as a member and non-member or does it look the same
Uh. No. What makes you think that?
Unban me please
unban me bushio baned me cus a asked if me and hokage can fhite for hokage:(
:*(
my game name is nine tailed fox
Berlin what day uchiha enter in NNG2.0??
when is nng upp agin??
hey can i get an unban plz? i was told to post a topic on byond as an apology and i culd get an unban. bt i culdnt get a hold of any NNG mods or GMs. i posted link here.

http://www.byond.com/members/ ElegantAce?command=view_post&post=100596
Let me help you with iconning, [email protected] i work free you wont find better anywhere else i promise.
Page: 1 2