ID:78908

If you need a 24/7 Host, MSN me at bkiller2112hotmail.com , Page me, or comment this post with a way t contact you.
I need a host for Naruto X.

[email protected]

Hey um, You kinda Banned my brother from Naruto roleplay 2, And when i got home it dident let me in so can u please Ban his Key not IP because we only have one Laptop and i havent gotten to play because of it, Please Unbann the IP ^.^
Ayumi Himora wrote:
Hey um, You kinda Banned my brother from Naruto roleplay 2, And when i got home it dident let me in so can u please Ban his Key not IP because we only have one Laptop and i havent gotten to play because of it, Please Unbann the IP ^.^

Brothers Key?
My Brothers Key is Hero305, Or Hero500, One of those two. Thank you for your trust and cooperation ^.^
Ayumi Himora wrote:
My Brothers Key is Hero305, Or Hero500, One of those two. Thank you for your trust and cooperation ^.^

To be honest, I forget what he did. Odds are it was a Daemon ban thoug---... Nevermind, He broke the remaking rule for clans, traits Etc. After being told. Five times. But, I will see what I can do.
Evildwells666 wrote:
Ayumi Himora wrote:

To be honest, I forget what he did. Odds are it was a Daemon ban thoug---... Nevermind, He broke the remaking rule for clans, traits Etc. After being told. Five times. But, I will see what I can do.

Thank you. But umm, I know Beggars cant be choosers but can you please hurry, i havent played the game in 3 days already lol ^.^

Can you just add my Pager so we can talk faster :D its Ayumi Himora
add my pager if get chance, might need host at some point...also have you made the dragon balls on my server yet?
k.