Superbike32 wrote:
byond://76.187.40.44:9002 has no people.

It also has no hub entry, which is a key requirement of this bug. The bug is that when viewing the hub entry, a server that is up appears not to be.

To clarify what I need to reproduce this issue, I need to know of a hub entry (the link to the hub entry) where there is currently a server that appears to be down. I also need the direct link to join that server. With those two pieces of information, I can probably find out why the server is in the state that it's in.
Lummox JR wrote:
Superbike32 wrote:
byond://76.187.40.44:9002 has no people.

It also has no hub entry, which is a key requirement of this bug. The bug is that when viewing the hub entry, a server that is up appears not to be.

To clarify what I need to reproduce this issue, I need to know of a hub entry (the link to the hub entry) where there is currently a server that appears to be down. I also need the direct link to join that server. With those two pieces of information, I can probably find out why the server is in the state that it's in.

I asked in the game if you needed it, the hub is Superbike32.TestCrashServer

it should show up on the hub, just search my name, it does have a hub, otherwise, heres the page.

http://www.byond.com/games/Superbike32/TestCrashServer
A work-around has been found which is when you host a new game from DD, then change all the games to private, then change them back to public, and then they should work as expected.
Superbike32 wrote:
A work-around has been found which is when you host a new game from DD, then change all the games to private, then change them back to public, and then they should work as expected.

While we did discover last night that this makes the games reappear, I have verified that it does not permanently fix the problem. I'm still looking into a fix.
Page: 1 2