ID:79203

Just to let you all know, I think I figured out how to work the guild Lol. Anyway I am still working on Dragonball Unholy Saga's. I am in dire need of a Pixel Artist willing to icon original bases and such for Races & NPC's. I can icon plenty of other stuff. Got all the Turf I need for now. Got other people who will icon for me, Just not races. The game is getting there, It has its main basis. Login, Character Birth, Trainer, Skills, Trains, Techs, Items, Dragonballs. Well on its way to release. IF I get ahold of some races and nonsense.
If you would start contacting me. I can show you my icons. Ive become better and i have made some really good male and female bases. Perfect body shape, size, overall they look much better.
Sorry bro, but aint had much time for byond here latley and i may not for a while :/, tpday has been my 8th day at work without a day off... i wont get a day off till next week.. be working 15 days straight before i do get a day off
i saw your thing on dragon ball sancuary and why did you say it was illigal exacly? and why would you care?
Drakera wrote:
i saw your thing on dragon ball sancuary and why did you say it was illigal exacly? and why would you care?

I say it is illegal because it is. They did not create 'dbz' to recieve money/'donations' in exchange for TP's. Even if they had created dbz. . . . They ripped the game. Someone else should be getting that money.

I care because I got told by byond before my game ever released that I could not do that. Like they just heard I was gonna. So I am not gonna stand around and watch people make money on something they have no right to do so. Deffinetly when I got told not to, Even though my game is 100% original. . . Only because it was DBZ fanbased, Was I not aloud.

I would be a push over if I let people do that. People like that are the people who ruin byond for the loving people/members. We pay for this community to live. I dont wanna play/pay for shit. Deffinetly when there is 100 other sources LIVE! of the same exact game. . . I dont think anyone else should want to either. . .
AMEN TO THAT !!!!