ID:79209

Post your comments here!
Me. You. Dinner. 7 XD? Jk, just wanted to leave a silly comment.
Alot of Haonkeys coming to this site most people who come to this site are weird pdofile who want to rape you im not trying to insult you buts it true like raze kamaoro and kyo lol
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Alot of Haonkeys coming to this site most people who come to this site are weird pdofile who want to rape you im not trying to insult you buts it true like raze kamaoro and kyo lol

Hahahaha...I'm 16 dumbass >.>
KyoInuzaki93 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Hahahaha...I'm 16 dumbass >.>

LOL funny
whoaa......this is jared's big brother(16 years old :D) and its rare to find beautiful people on byond. Me and my cuzin love to clown on byond lol. but yeah you can hit my up on myspace cause i would love to talk to you, whhhho! www.myspace/naruticon08.com. lol oh and keyname is Razy 22
JaredEdward wrote:
whoaa......this is jared's big brother(16 years old :D) and its rare to find beautiful people on byond. Me and my cuzin love to clown on byond lol. but yeah you can hit my up on myspace cause i would love to talk to you, whhhho! www.myspace/naruticon08.com. lol oh and keyname is Razy 22

lol i have nothing to say..um... but ya can page me
can u give me the admin and hosw verbs im hosting ur game
ask for wat game im host a game call bleach: sins of
la espada
YukiandDrizzy wrote:
can u give me the admin and hosw verbs im hosting ur game

for you Bleach Sins of La Espada, how do you get the skills? i downloaded and tested it a bit and have a lv 50 hollow but dont have an idea of where to get the cero..
i know you all reddy got Bleach Sins of La Espada up but i was wondering if you needed another iconer?
your black!?!?!?
Actually, I'm pretty sure there are more pedophiles* on Facebook and Myspace than on BYOND; BYOND isn't a big site for pedophiles, you just say there are a lot so that you're more confident that you aren't the only one. ;3