ID:79441

Keywords: anime, game, help, new
Just Wondering If Their's Any Anime's People Would Like Made Into a Game... I Wanna Try A New Game, Getting Bored xD
Gundam Wing.
Suppose I Could... Turn Based Or Real Time?
Will this one be original?
Ya, From Scratch, 100%

Unless Looking At Demo's For Somethings Is Classed As Ripping? :p
Asakuraboy wrote:
Ya, From Scratch, 100%

Unless Looking At Demo's For Somethings Is Classed As Ripping? :p

Not really.
Dynasty Warriors Online =3
If anything Make a succesful Digimon or Megaman Game.
The current games are unbalanced and they action doesn't have that repetitive style *shrugs*
Good idea Riku, Digimon is a pretty nice one to do. 'Course if it's done right.
Do a robot game.

Like Eureka 7 Online...
Code Geass Online...Gundam, Gurren Laggen...

Or better yet, make your own original game within the anime style.
Zack101 wrote:
Do a robot game.

Like Eureka 7 Online...
Code Geass Online...Gundam, Gurren Laggen...

Or better yet, make your own original game within the anime style.

It'd be pretty hard to do that..Because he'd need more than 1 pixel artist to do a game.
And it'll be pretty hard for them to make what he visualizes down to the last detail. of course it's still possible.

We totally need a gundam game..And people keep forgetting the Gundams don't have to be super big. They could make it like some of the games and use Chibi Gundam. Or even make 64x64. Make it a hella lot easier to animate. ;]
Though I Have Loved Digimon Since I Was Like.. 8 xD

I've Always Been In Love With Mecha Series, I Think Im'a Make A New Gundam Game... And Apparently Dan And Tom Are Making It So That You Can Edit 64x64 As You Can A 32x32 So, I Think I'm Gonna Take My Time Making A Fully Customizable Gundam Game >:D

Eg. Gundam Wing Cannon, Gundam Death Scythe Scythe, Heavy Arms Shoulder Guns... This Is Gonna Be Fun ^-^

If Anyone's Interested, Post On The Next Topic ;D
FINALLY. >_>
Now Everyone, Flood To The Next Topic! xD

I'm Going Out For A Bit Now, Ill Be Back, And Will Check, In Around.... 2 Hours? xD