ID:79448

Keywords: game, gundam, help, iconner, new, team
This Is Just An Idea Pool For A New Gundam Game I'm Going To Start, Its Going To Be Multi-Save Of Course, Fully Customizable, You Will Start With A Form Of Skeleton, Eg. Light, Medium, Heavy, The Frame Will Change The Type Of Parts You Can Add To Your Gundam Etc. I'll Make A Forum Later And Do This, Anyway, Add Me On Msn If You Wanna Join The Team, Looking For 2 More GOOD, Iconners, Possibly Another Coder, And An Idea-Whore xD

Thanks Alot ^_~
Which Gundam series
I Think It's Gonna Be Based Off Gundam Wing, Since I Know That One Best...
dirty word capitalizer.
IcewarriorX wrote:
dirty word capitalizer.

<3
Should make this a collision of each Gundam Series.
Are you sure you can do this? Gundam is difficult, unless you're intending on making the Gundam's 1x1 instead of multitiled.
I Like That Riku! :o

And Zack, Theres Going To Be A Multi-Tile Skeleton, The Rest Will Fit Into The Skeleton ;D
Zack101 wrote:
Are you sure you can do this? Gundam is difficult, unless you're intending on making the Gundam's 1x1 instead of multitiled.

He shouldn't do large ass Gundams.

64X64 or 64X96 or 96x96

With 64x64 he could make some decent gundams, Decent size. Larger than the Base and you can show detail.
Pretty easy amirite?
I mean 64x64 is alot of work, But it's better than making GIANTS.
He could do it Chibi style, Like the Turnbased games do. ;P
Narr, Make The Skeleton 64x64 The Parts Are Gonna Be Bigger Than This Skinny Skeleton Anyway xD
Would be Helpful If People Could Make Lists Of Parts... Maybe With Pictures? xDD
Add mah MSN. [email protected]
I'm glad I gave you the idea. ;)
You realize that he got it from me right?
*cough*lolwut*cough*
"Fully Customizable, Eg. Light, Medium, Heavy, The Frame Will Change The Type Of Parts You Can Add To Your Gundam Etc"

Sounds like a large version of beyblade lol

Hope it works out for you!
Riku 123q wrote:
You realize that he got it from me right?
*cough*lolwut*cough*
---
http://i25.tinypic.com/29z53jb.png
"It'd be pretty hard to do that..Because he'd need more than 1 pixel artist to do a game.
And it'll be pretty hard for them to make what he visualizes down to the last detail. of course it's still possible.

We totally need a gundam game..And people keep forgetting the Gundams don't have to be super big. They could make it like some of the games and use Chibi Gundam. Or even make 64x64. Make it a hella lot easier to animate. ;]"

"Though I Have Loved Digimon Since I Was Like.. 8 xD

I've Always Been In Love With Mecha Series, I Think Im'a Make A New Gundam Game... And Apparently Dan And Tom Are Making It So That You Can Edit 64x64 As You Can A 32x32 So, I Think I'm Gonna Take My Time Making A Fully Customizable Gundam Game >:D

Eg. Gundam Wing Cannon, Gundam Death Scythe Scythe, Heavy Arms Shoulder Guns... This Is Gonna Be Fun ^-^"
Lies.
You're All Crazy, Anyway'z.

After Around 2 Hours Of Search, I Have 2 Iconners That Are Decent And Can Multi-Tile. On My Team, And My Mate Will Probably GFX For Me... Leaving Me To Code. I Think We Can Get Started Soon.

1 Of The Skeleton Proto-Types Is Now Done ^_~
Okay, 1 Exo-Skeleton Is Now Complete, Basic Coding All Done, Save System Etc. Done, Party System, Done, System Zero, Done. xD

Basically, All basic Coding Done, Lots Of Iconning Has Been Done, Even Though I Only Have 1 Iconner Now t-t

But, I Need Idea's On What The Interface Should Look Like, So, If Anyone Could Draw It Out Then Scan/Take A Picture Or Whatever, Hell, Make The Interface File If You Want xDD

But Yeah, I Need Help In That Area, Got An 'Interface-Block' If You Will :]

Thank's, Screenshots Should Be Coming Up This Monday-ish ^_~
Page: 1 2